Who is Mel Morris?

Rev

After minutes of research, and applying the same standards of investigation as national newspaper journalists, I've reached the conclusion that Mel Morris must be an active member of this forum.

I've yet to find an article where he denies it, and we do seem to boast some very well informed members on here, so here's a rundown of the chief suspects in no particular order, odds supplied by Slybet.

Feel free to add others to the list.

@eddie, knows his way round a computer, mahoosive IQ, though he doesn't like to talk about it, Occams razor points to him being most likely, but on the negative side can't remember being asked to match up Belgian beer bottles on Candy Crush, so unlikely from that pov. 4/1

@Daveo, admits to earning a living off the internet, the fact Candy Crush was released on Windows two years after all other formats also heightens suspicion, on the minus side doubt Mel would stand for his website being hacked by a 13yr old boy, so safe to rule him out. 6/1

@curtains, no evidence it's him, but the phrase flip-flopping favourite does suit, 2/1

@Alpha Signia, everyone's favourite poster, but behind the reasonable posts, evidence based reasoning and general good-eggedness I detect the cold hard heart of a assassin, who won't stop until he's conquered the world, or at least the gaffer who times his toilet breaks. 10/11 fav.

Feel free to move this to the pointy room, Mods, if it doesn't sit right in Rams talk,  not you though Alpha, you'll just be confirming what we all know, Mel!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's definitely Albert! No one finds all those statistics just for fun, he's obviously had to do it tons when creating Candy Crush and finding the odd stat or 2 to support his forum arguments are 2nd nature for him now days

Did you like watching Tom Ince and Darren Bent because it was all thanks to Mel Morris 

I doubt he posts but he'll definitely be watching. They're all watching. I'm still convinced that Vicars is behind the dcfctickets twitter flatly refusing to answer my questions. God damn you! God damn you all to hell!

I doubt he posts but he'll definitely be watching. They're all watching. I'm still convinced that Vicars is behind the dcfctickets twitter flatly refusing to answer my questions. God damn you! God damn you all to hell!

​It's not him at all.

Archived