Who is Mel Morris?

Rev

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​How would you know eh?

​Because I asked ticket office manager while ago and he told me it's not JV behind the dcfc ticket twitter at all.

Teflon man that's you nothing sticks. 

​Read through the thread. It was made by the original poster as a joke, suggesting someone off the forum could be Mel Morris. I responded saying it could be Albert (Of course I'm joking) and you ask me if I like Bent and Ince. What is wrong with you?

​Read through the thread. It was made by the original poster as a joke, suggesting someone off the forum could be Mel Morris. I responded saying it could be Albert (Of course I'm joking) and you ask me if I like Bent and Ince. What is wrong with you?

Don't like being called a hypocrite right. 

​Can you start thinking about what you're about to post before you actually post it please. You're making yourself look like an idiot

I am an idiot I've been told by Eddie lol .

Seriously   though you remind me of a goody goody who is always right .

McClaren is going and you said you are not bothered either way  

I supported McClaren as much if not more than anyone but the ownership group have asked him to resign allegedly and he's refused  

Don't shot the messenger .

McClaren will get compensation you can bet your life and if you keep insulting me I will come back at you  as I love DCFC and always have done  

I supported McClaren as much if not more than anyone but the ownership group have asked him to resign allegedly and he's refused  

McClaren will get compensation you can bet your life and if you keep insulting me I will come back at you  as I love DCFC and always have done  

​Why are you just posting random thoughts?

I've heard from my source close to the forum, that Mel is looking to reveal himself on this very forum within the coming days. I expect to know more by Monday but its the last person you would expect it to be! There maybe something in the paper tomorrow. #oldskool

"Seriously   though you remind me of a goody goody who is always right ."

What have I claimed to be right about? I've not given any statements regarding McClaren's departure that could be correct/incorrect

"McClaren is going and you said you are not bothered either way"

I'm the same as you, I want him to go. I just didn't all of a sudden change my mind because of a couple of journalists like you did. I've wanted him to go for weeks now, not just the past couple of days .... I've just kept that opinion to myself (until now) because it does no good me ranting about him on here

"I supported McClaren as much if not more than anyone but the ownership group have asked him to resign allegedly and he's refused"

As you or anyone would. He's about to be sacked from the club he probably thinks he's done a good job at, he thinks he's entitled to some money that was promised to him when he was offered the new deal at the start of the season

"Don't shot the messenger"

You aren't the messenger, the newspapers and journalists on twitter are. Half of them have claimed he's already gone, then backtracked and said he's leaving tomorrow, then saying it could be next week. The other half either don't have a clue if he's gone or not, or have said he's staying. How can we have a definite answer on what's happening when we've got tons of people all telling us different stories?

"McClaren will get compensation you can bet your life and if you keep insulting me I will come back at you  as I love DCFC and always have done"

I know he will .... I don't think I've ever said he wouldn't, have I? And I'll stop insulting you when you stop replying to me on threads that have no relevance to what you're saying to me, it's just unnecessary.

"Seriously   though you remind me of a goody goody who is always right ."

What have I claimed to be right about? I've not given any statements regarding McClaren's departure that could be correct/incorrect

"McClaren is going and you said you are not bothered either way"

I'm the same as you, I want him to go. I just didn't all of a sudden change my mind because of a couple of journalists like you did. I've wanted him to go for weeks now, not just the past couple of days .... I've just kept that opinion to myself (until now) because it does no good me ranting about him on here

"I supported McClaren as much if not more than anyone but the ownership group have asked him to resign allegedly and he's refused"

As you or anyone would. He's about to be sacked from the club he probably thinks he's done a good job at, he thinks he's entitled to some money that was promised to him when he was offered the new deal at the start of the season

"Don't shot the messenger"

You aren't the messenger, the newspapers and journalists on twitter are. Half of them have claimed he's already gone, then backtracked and said he's leaving tomorrow, then saying it could be next week. The other half either don't have a clue if he's gone or not, or have said he's staying. How can we have a definite answer on what's happening when we've got tons of people all telling us different stories?

"McClaren will get compensation you can bet your life and if you keep insulting me I will come back at you  as I love DCFC and always have done"

I know he will .... I don't think I've ever said he wouldn't, have I? And I'll stop insulting you when you stop replying to me on threads that have no relevance to what you're saying to me, it's just unnecessary.

Ok fair enough goodnight to you . 

Archived