McClaren still head coach as it stands..

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​The year is 2138. Jake Buxton is England captain and half robot. Billy Davies STILL has unfinished business.

​I assume that's King Jacob of Buxton IV, the great-grandson of the original Bucko right?

​I assume that's King Jacob of Buxton IV, the great-grandson of the original Bucko right?

No, it's the original Buxton. We've managed to keep him alive by slowly replacing every failed organ and limb with mechanical parts. Only his beefy thighs, lion heart, and woolly beard remain of the original man.

No, it's the original Buxton. We've managed to keep him alive by slowly replacing every failed organ and limb with mechanical parts. Only his beefy thighs, lion heart, and woolly beard remain of the original man.

​I don't think we needed to keep him alive, Bucko can't be killed. Rumour has it though that he plans to release his iron grip on life one day and allow his soul to return to the mother planet.

McClaren the farce goes on

By Bloomeram
Updated Friday, 22nd May 2015
Views: 1421

Derby County RSS Feed

Following our article last evening on the sacking of the Rams chief coach. We now learn it is far from over for McClaren

We informed everyone last night that Steve McClaren was no more the head coach/manager at the Ipro Stadium.

Things however have taken a new course. We believe the  CEO of Derby County Sam Rush and soon to be major share holder and Chairman, Mel Morris, asked McClaren to resign, saving the club compensation on a lucrative contract that still has two seasons to run with Derby.

McClaren and his agent were not in the mood to resign, hence the stalemate we now find in matters surrounding the position of Steve McClaren...

It is expected that McClaren may be touted around the clubs thought to be interested in him a couple of months ago, when it is thought this farce and the Rams downward form started. It is likely that Rush and Morris were unimpressed by McClarens apparent retisance to give a simple answer to whether he was staying at the club or wanted to go.

All eyes are now still on the club for some kind of statement as to what exactly is going on inside the boardroom.

By Bloomeram

Derby County RSS Feed

Following our article last evening on the sacking of the Rams chief coach. We now learn it is far from over for McClaren

We informed everyone last night that Steve McClaren was no more the head coach/manager at the Ipro Stadium.

Things however have taken a new course. We believe the  CEO of Derby County Sam Rush and soon to be major share holder and Chairman, Mel Morris, asked McClaren to resign, saving the club compensation on a lucrative contract that still has two seasons to run with Derby.

McClaren and his agent were not in the mood to resign, hence the stalemate we now find in matters surrounding the position of Steve McClaren...

It is expected that McClaren may be touted around the clubs thought to be interested in him a couple of months ago, when it is thought this farce and the Rams downward form started. It is likely that Rush and Morris were unimpressed by McClarens apparent retisance to give a simple answer to whether he was staying at the club or wanted to go.

All eyes are now still on the club for some kind of statement as to what exactly is going on inside the boardroom.

I read this so quick i misread the last word as bedroom haha

By Bloomeram

Derby County RSS Feed

​Isn't this Derby Mad's editor? The one that's often day's behind the news?  

That does not count as an update. 

By Bloomeram

Derby County RSS Feed

​I have highlighted the nine instances where the article has translated "We guess" into journalist-speak, together with the one instance where basically they made an idiot (yes, it's that word again) of themselves.

A classic example of 'wipe, sniff, write' if ever I saw one.

​I have highlighted the nine instances where the article has translated "We guess" into journalist-speak, together with the one instance where basically they made an idiot (yes, it's that word again) of themselves.

Does that count for SSN and the Daily Telegraph as well then who also think McClarens going .

I only see troubles ahead for DCFC if McClarenstays and that's IMO 

​How is that journalism, do you know what journalism - news reporting - is.

That's the editor of a message board giving his take on the situation.

Jesus.

Does that count for SSN and the Daily Telegraph as well then who also think McClarens going .

I only see troubles ahead for DCFC if McClarenstays and that's IMO 

I highlighted vagueness of the 'report'. It was a classic example of having nothing to say and managing to occupy six paragraphs in doing so.

​How is that journalism, do you know what journalism - news reporting - is.

That's the editor of a message board giving his take on the situation.

Jesus.

Please find a single example of the word 'journalism' in what I wrote. I even went as far as saying 'translated into journalist-speak' to highlight the pointlessness of it. The fact that you failed to comprehend such a simple concept does not surprise me.

Archived