McClaren still head coach as it stands..

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for Hull / Newcastle outcome

​Like I said, wait and see.

The faith some people have in journalists is akin to 12th century peasants putting their faith in the village soothsayer with her bag of bones.

Definitely hitting the farcical stage now.

​I agree - the journalists and those fans hanging on their every word having to continue to change their allegiance between red hats and blue hats have come out of this looking like idiots.

No change there then.

Why do people have to demand answers now, and more to the point, why do people at the club have to respond to every story, true or otherwise, that the press decide to run? I said a few days ago that would be a full-time job, especially over the last few months.

Anyway, the hats should be green.

​quit your reminiscing "melon head"

​I think I married the village soothsayer. When we had the eclipse the other week I had set up a white screen and a pinhole camera so I could watch it.

She stayed in bed claiming that a dragon was eating the sun.

PistoldPete2

​I agree - the journalists and those fans hanging on their every word having to continue to change their allegiance between red hats and blue hats have come out of this looking like idiots.

No change there then.

Why do people have to demand answers now, and more to the point, why do people at the club have to respond to every story, true or otherwise, that the press decide to run? I said a few days ago that would be a full-time job, especially over the last few months.

Anyway, the hats should be green.

I don't think the club has commented on this latest speculation.... Which might be why things seem pretty wild at the moment as nothing is confirmed or denied. 

I don't think the club has commented on this latest speculation.... Which might be why things seem pretty wild at the moment as nothing is confirmed or denied. 

​No, I don't believe they have. They went to great lengths to comment over speculation time after time over the last few months, but the flies have the scent of the turd and refuse to lay off, no matter how many times the Raid can is squirted in their direction.

​Why ?

​Cos he is off to Newcastle - if they stay up - and there is a severance, money, tug of war going on.

So  - we don't sack him - and have to pay compensation- and Ashley gets his man FOC also

Clement waiting in the wings - and builds a brilliant new Rams era

if Mags go down - the deal will be off - and he'll do another season

So we've got John Percy (Telegraph) and Rob Dorestt (Sky) saying he's gone/going once compensation is agreed. Then we've got some guy from the BBC claiming he's staying and the meeting assured him of that. And finally we have our local journalists who are told nothing and are confused by the whole thing :lol:

​Cos he is off to Newcastle - if they stay up - and there is a severance, money, tug of war going on.

So  - we don't sack him - and have to pay compensation- and Ashley gets his man FOC also

Clement waiting in the wings - and builds a brilliant new Rams era

if Mags go down - the deal will be off - and he'll do another season

​So are you saying Rush is daft enough to have said go if you want , but if the deal falls through you can stay ?, nah don't be silly lad .

So we've got John Percy (Telegraph) and Rob Dorestt (Sky) saying he's gone/going once compensation is agreed. Then we've got some guy from the BBC claiming he's staying and the meeting assured him of that. And finally we have our local journalists who are told nothing and are confused by the whole thing :lol:

​As it should be.

At the end of the day, the flies will be attracted to the smelliest turd, but when that dries out they will move on.

Putting that into English, the local journalists are waiting and seeing, whereas the Nationals have a deadline to meet and a few column inches to fill. If they are right, their reputation will be enhanced in the eyes of some. If they are wrong, well tomorrow they will have another guess.

​I think that Owen Bradley/Steve Nicholson are more likely not to speculate and wait 'til the club tells them.

​Gotta be loving that Rob Doorest   462176_front200.jpg

;)

Archived