McClaren still head coach as it stands..

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That does not say one darn thing that hasn't been said already.Just another journalist looking for something to write about.

Mac can't help what these people write.

Smh.

​So a few weeks ago all the rumours were rubbish, but now you suddenly believe them? Again ... make your mind up

9932e216db52b71f595527eaad0ddb5f.png

I'm not the ownership group and has been said before no one takes any notice what happens on this forum .

The ownership will decide what happens to McClaren .

​You've turned against Mac because of articles written about him which 1. hold no empirical truth, it's just speculation and 2. he can't control what's written about him.

Nothing's happening that anyone really knows about so editors are just asking journos to pull up existing stories to fuel speculation rather than sit around twiddling their thumbs.

Hardly a basis to force such a dramatic swing in opinion.

That does not say one darn thing that hasn't been said already.Just another journalist looking for something to write about.

Mac can't help what these people write.

Smh.

Ok if I say he stays will the ownership group change their minds .

No the last 13 games changed their minds and his refusal to categorically state he was staying at Derby County .

I'm not the ownership group and has been said before no one takes any notice what happens on this forum .

The ownership will decide what happens to McClaren .

​But why did you argue with people who believed the rumours a few weeks ago and now you're arguing with people who don't believe them?

​You've turned against Mac because of articles written about him which 1. hold no empirical truth, it's just speculation and 2. he can't control what's written about him.

Nothing's happening that anyone really knows about so editors are just asking journos to pull up existing stories to fuel speculation rather than sit around twiddling their thumbs.

Hardly a basis to force such a dramatic swing in opinion.

Enough is enough for me but as I have said the ownership group will decide. 

What about all the people on here saying he was getting it  wrong the ones who were going crazy at the last game against Reading  where are they now. 

​But why did you argue with people who believed the rumours a few weeks ago and now you're arguing with people who don't believe them?

Recent events aren't rumours they are happening. 

Ie The meeting tonight with the owners and McClaren .

Fair enough you still want him at Derby I don't as I believe it's gone too far now  .

I was actually being loyal to McClaren but as I say IMO enough is enough now and I don't see a way back  but that's my opinion and I believe it's the owners opinion now  .

I still think McClaren deserves respect but so do DCFC .

I think his position is untenable but that's my opinion .

​Do you think about what you're saying before you actually say it? A few weeks ago YOU said all the newspaper articles and rumours were wrong and McClaren was going nowhere. But now YOU are believing all the newspaper articles and rumours . You're a hypocrite

Fair enough you still want him at Derby I don't as I believe it's gone too far now  .

I was actually being loyal to McClaren but as I say IMO enough is enough now and I don't see a way back  but that's my opinion and I believe it's the owners opinion now  

​I couldn't care less if he stays or goes, there's pros and cons for both outcomes. I'm just pointing out how hypocritical you're being

​Do you think about what you're saying before you actually say it? A few weeks ago YOU said all the newspaper articles and rumours were wrong and McClaren was going nowhere. But now YOU are believing all the newspaper articles and rumours . You're a hypocrite

I'm not a hypocrite I'm a simple Football fan who wants success for DCFC .

We failed to reach top 6 and I went to the fans forum pre Reading and I've drawn conclusions. 

In retrospect I want him gone but what happens is not my decision .

​I couldn't care less if he stays or goes, there's pros and cons for both outcomes. I'm just pointing out how hypocritical you're being

Your so clever to bring up past posts .

This is a football forum a lot of people can be classed as hypocrites 

Managers stand and fall by decisions .

My backs broad if you want to call me a hypocrite that's your perogotive but just remember it's not my decision if McClaren stays or goes .

We failed to reach top 6 and I went to the fans forum pre Reading and I've drawn conclusions. 

​You can be a simple football fan who wants success for Derby and also be a hypocrite. You've proven as much.

​Look at the image i posted on the previous page. It was from the 4th of May, 2 days after the Reading game. So 2 days after the Reading game you obviously knew we'd not made the top 6 and you said you wanted McClaren to stay and you argued with some of the fans who wanted him gone. 3 weeks later you now want him gone, hypocrite

​You can be a simple football fan who wants success for Derby and also be a hypocrite. You've proven as much.

I agree but I say to you the owners and Sam Rush don't listen to me .

Football is a hire and fire business and success is vital when your losing big money every year. 

​Look at the image i posted on the previous page. It was from the 4th of May, 2 days after the Reading game. So 2 days after the Reading game you obviously knew we'd not made the top 6 and you said you wanted McClaren to stay and you argued with some of the fans who wanted him gone. 3 weeks later you now want him gone, hypocrite

I'm fine with that as I've changed my mind that's my perogotive as a football fan. 

No matter what your thoughts on McClaren are, at this point, you would have to be blind to not realise that he is on his way out. 

The only time I can remember a situation like this happening and the manager keeping his job was McDermott at Leeds under Cellino. 

I'd care to bet that the illuminati press aren't making this up to rouse fans of England's 14/15th biggest fan base. They're simply reporting things that are clearly being leaked from the club. 

He may be manager tonight, head coach even, but he won't be by the time the season kicks off. I'd put my left ******* on that. 

Archived