Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

​Thorne has had the exact same injury on different knees. He's been ridiculously unlucky!

So it's not like Ward's recurring hamstring injury, Thorne has just had two unfortunate, lengthy injuries from the second of which, we rushed him back too early from which led to complications.

I'm hoping with a good rest and solid pre-season, he will be fit and firing heading into the next campaign.

​Yeah but would you bet your house on it ?.

Hope's and maybe's don't cut it mate .

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea who we could get as keeper so id keep with Granty or Roos.

We need to get Joey Barton on a free, he is what we need

Wisdom as well would have been perfect, don't know if the contract was done just to improve the fee...

we also need a winger to replace Ward, this might be Ince who, with a more defensive RB would be a great signing

another striker is needed, Bent?

Jack Harper from Madrid as Martins understudy

Paul Mcshane, just been released from Hull, think he would be a very astute signing at this level with his experience. Watched his last couple of Hull games and he played really well. Seen some of their fans are gutted hes leaving.

​Could do worse. I'd have him as a squad player. The sort of player I'd expect a team like Ipswich to be after, relatively high up the table with not a lot of financial room to manoeuvre in the market.

Grant

Christie/Shotton

Raul

Pearce

Fozzy

Thorne

Hughes

Hendrick

Ince/Someone are like Ince

Martin

Russell

Then we got decent options likes of Bent Bennett possible other CM. Eustace etc

Paul Mcshane, just been released from Hull, think he would be a very astute signing at this level with his experience. Watched his last couple of Hull games and he played really well. Seen some of their fans are gutted hes leaving.

​Wonder if he shouts

"Ted can`t hear you !"    

or

"Hi de hi"

​Wonder if he shouts

"Ted can`t hear you !"    

or

"Hi de hi"

​He has them tattooed on his upper neck and a pendent with the picture of the actor in (RIP) . Which he kisses before each game

Hi, first time poster, been reading on here for many years, never thought to reply but some of the things Iv read on here I find unbelievable, in recent years we've gone from signing absolute dross, for example.. Andrejs pereplotkins etc, and people are seriously complaining about potentially signing Darren bent??! I believe he could still get in most premier league sides, were a championship side for crying out loud! What do people honestly expect? A player of his calibre is a massive signing for us, rant over lol

​If we pay £5m, he goes onto score 20+ goals and we get promoted that would be money well spent.

We can't afford another Leon Best or Conor Sammon as competition, they simply weren't/aren't good enough. A top team in this division has a couple of strikers that score 20+ goals. We proved this season that you can't rely on one goalscorer, when they get injured you're done for.

​I believe you are confused. Wolves are reported to be after Gale not us.

@SportsPeteO: Carlton Cole, Guy Demel, Jussi Jaaskelainen and Nene have been released by West Ham. #WHUFC

Nene ex PSG, might know Clement. Cole an alternative to Bent? 

​Think these guys are earning over £40k-£45k?

I saw Cam post about Pearce, so I searched his name on Twitter. A verified journalist tweeted this:

@sport_simon: In other news, looks like Alex Pearce will go elsewhere. lufc were keen but another offer.

could be us? 

Someone on twitter has said he was at Morley Hayes today. No idea how true, just putting it out there.

Archived