Tom Ince - The new Gareth Bale

RamsTID

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I don't really. I was just trying to boost your self esteem. I know you struggle with that. 

​Be careful, or you'll get a faceful of mock indignation.

I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole, he has never been, and never will be a 100% committed team player and he inherited his mardarse attitude from his old man, he may score goals and revel in the glory of doing so but wherever he has been the question of unrest amongst his team-mates has invariably arisen [allegedly whispers from Moor Farm seem to confirm this].

Let him toddle of to Chelsea or wherever and parade his skills there, I'm sure Mr Mourinho would be only too pleased to take advice on the best way to bring out his skills from his dad.

I've always been surprised that Harry Ramsden didn't jump at the chance of sponsoring both him and his father.

​Would you like to give us any more details about these alleged whispers?

Let me guess...au un-named person heard it from an un-named friend who knows an un-named player...

I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole, he has never been, and never will be a 100% committed team player and he inherited his mardarse attitude from his old man, he may score goals and revel in the glory of doing so but wherever he has been the question of unrest amongst his team-mates has invariably arisen [allegedly whispers from Moor Farm seem to confirm this].

Let him toddle of to Chelsea or wherever and parade his skills there, I'm sure Mr Mourinho would be only too pleased to take advice on the best way to bring out his skills from his dad.

I've always been surprised that Harry Ramsden didn't jump at the chance of sponsoring both him and his father.

​Can Tom Ince's lawyers get in touch with dcfcfans so we can have an excuse to get this comment deleted?

​I'd like to know where this reputation for not being a team player comes from. It surely can't come from anyone who's seen him play.

​Wasn't it that he's 'black and does stepovers'? Wasn't that the verdict at one point? :lol:

Statements like this should set alarm bells ringing. Paul Ince is an absolute nutcase and Tom needs to grow a pair, sit his dad down and explain that his playing career is over and he has to stop living vicariously through him.

PistoldPete2

One problem I have with ince is that for a winger he doesn't have many assists. In fact I think he had only one for us, and that was a chest down for hendo goal against milwall. He needs to work on his crossing. Mind you , his goals have been great and he should have had more... Goal against wolves for a start. 

One problem I have with ince is that for a winger he doesn't have many assists. In fact I think he had only one for us, and that was a chest down for hendo goal against milwall. He needs to work on his crossing. Mind you , his goals have been great and he should have had more... Goal against wolves for a start. 

Chest down? More like head down for Hendrick. 

I really like Ince and hope we get him.

Bale is a goofy looking dude but quite good.

​Bale looked exceptional from about the age of 16 (he played for Southampton - my local mob). But he did resemble a primate even then.

Ince looks very good, but has not yet had quite the constant improvement years of Bale. I bet he regrets the Hull move as that hasn't worked out at all.

​Bale looked exceptional from about the age of 16 (he played for Southampton - my local mob). But he did resemble a primate even then.

Ince looks very good, but has not yet had quite the constant improvement years of Bale. I bet he regrets the Hull move as that hasn't worked out at all.

He is a primate. As are we all. 

PistoldPete2

Chest down? More like head down for Hendrick. 

Was it ? Anyway it wasn't a cross... I've never seen ince cross a ball that's led to a goal. 

Archived