League One Play Offs.

ronnieronalde

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​That's the consensus from a lot of Blades fans on Twitter.

Just search "nigel clough" and there will be a hell of a lot of negative comments regarding him.

​yeah i know that their fans aren't happy with his "brand of football" or his lack of brand of football. I have a couple of friends who support them, they hate the negativity. I said to them let me guess, he brings on a centre back around the 80th minute whether youre winning losing or drawing. They laughed and then they burst into tears.

​yeah i know that their fans aren't happy with his "brand of football" or his lack of brand of football. I have a couple of friends who support them, they hate the negativity. I said to them let me guess, he brings on a centre back around the 80th minute whether youre winning losing or drawing. They laughed and then they burst into tears.

​You'd think he would learn. Just seeing at what his players could do with a bit of positivity in the tactics is surely enough to show him what can happen if he actually gives it a go...

​You'd think he would learn. Just seeing at what his players could do with a bit of positivity in the tactics is surely enough to show him what can happen if he actually gives it a go...

​It really peed me off when I saw some of our fans try to claim clough would have done better with our squad than mcclaren is. They need to just watch united to jog their memory to the dire football we played.

​It really peed me off when I saw some of our fans try to claim clough would have done better with our squad than mcclaren is. They need to just watch united to jog their memory to the dire football we played.

​I'd rather us lose by trying to win than lose by trying to hang on which happened anyway.

Let's not turn this into yet another Clough v McClaren debate, but I don't think we'll be welcoming the return of Nigel next season. Certainly not in the league any way.

Archived