League One Play Offs.

ronnieronalde

Just want to say I hope a few of you will join me in wishing Sheffield United all the best tonight and in the play offs overall. 

Would be great to see them in the Championship next year with so many ex rams in their side I'm sure you've all got a bit of a soft spot for them, especially as most of those poor lads are trying desperately to recover their careers having been bullied and/or put on the naughty step by that clown Clough.

Come on you Blades.

Who's with me ?

:cool:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ******* gutted MK came up. Really wanted Preston up automatically and then any from Sheff Utd, Chesterfield, and Swindon to join them, alas we have to put if with the shittest away day in the football league.

Nothing against Clough but i'd much rather see Swindon or Chesterfield come up, always nice to see teams punching above their weight. 

If your idea of a good away day involves incredible easy transport links, cushioned seats, spacious concourses and zero atmosphere from the home fans then you'll bloody love it tbf. 

If you want anything resembling a proper day out at the football then your best giving it a miss and leaving it for the families and old folk. 

Interviewer: ''What's the minimum requirement tonight - do you have to win?''

Cloughie: ''No, not necessarily - just need to avoid defeat.''

He's also playing Brayford and McEveley at centre half... :lol:

Five ex Derby players, though.. Should be interesting. 

Archived