League One Play Offs.

ronnieronalde

Happy days :) 

Preston v Swindon in the final, who to go up? Hopefully Swindon as I need tick off their ground on my list. Been Preston too many times lol. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think Sheff Utd  , will be more entertaining  next season  with Fish and Ward  on there books

Ward will be playing in Championship mate. 

having a look at twitter, which isn't a fair cross section, but the criticism is for them being odds on at start of season to win the league (were they?) but not even getting to Wembley.

They were 15/8 to be promoted. Were about 8/1 to win it. 

​The forum has been offline for me over the past 48 hours or so, but other than that my weekend's are jam-packed with work.

I haven't seen any of the replays for the League One playoff games so I'll stick to what I originally said. 

​What vendetta? I have nothing against Clough, other than the fact that whilst he was here we were going nowhere and he was rightfully dismissed and replaced by a far better coach.

I'm glad you're reading my articls buddy. The more the merrier as far as we're concerned. Since joining the site I've had over 15,000,000 page views so they can't be too bad.

Are you seriously trying to tell me you have had more than 15 million page views.

15 million?

The forum was offline just over 24hrs, 12.30pm Sunday to 2.30pm today.....not sure what the 15m page views is all about tho, we get on average 1.5m-2m page views a month across the entire forum

having a look at twitter, which isn't a fair cross section, but the criticism is for them being odds on at start of season to win the league (were they?) but not even getting to Wembley.

​I can relate to that.

Lets be fair, it's difficult trying to get out of League One. So many teams there are Championship clubs in waiting. Hence why they seem to do so well when they come up. Very competitive. He deserves one last season to get them up surely?

The forum was offline just over 24hrs, 12.30pm Sunday to 2.30pm today.....not sure what the 15m page views is all about tho, we get on average 1.5m-2m page views a month across the entire forum

Think Bris was on about the website he writes for.

​If Clough wants him then Wardy will go and play for him (if he's still in charge), players have a loyalty to him that is rare in today's game.

Maybe. But I think Wardy still want to play in championship level though but who knows. 

Think Bris was on about the website he writes for.

The last firm where I was GM, we had a marketing budget of 100 grand a month and managed to drive traffic of  less than 1.5m unique visitors and 3.3m page views monthly.

(Now I will say that I thought the marketing director was ***** but still)

I'd love to see Bris's articles and his firms marketing strategy. 15m page views is incredible. they must have a huge amount of organic traffic to get those figures.

They must be cracking articles he writes. i'm genuinely keen to see them, anyone got a link>

​Ahhhh, I'd ask for the link but I daren't click it and add to his page views

It's the same one ambitious writes for, and sage too apparently. They are basically the internet version of one direction.

The last firm where I was GM, we had a marketing budget of 100 grand a month and managed to drive traffic of  less than 1.5m unique visitors and 3.3m page views monthly.

(Now I will say that I thought the marketing director was ***** but still)

I'd love to see Bris's articles and his firms marketing strategy. 15m page views is incredible. they must have a huge amount of organic traffic to get those figures.

They must be cracking articles he writes. i'm genuinely keen to see them, anyone got a link>

No link but it's called something like here is the city. It's actually quite tidy.

@@sageisback I would read all day long.

@Ambitious I love you and used to always really enjoy reading your posts, always thought they were spot on but think you've gone a bit too mainstream journalism and stat based lately.

There's less of that old Ambitious boyish charm that I came to know and love....

What concerns me is if Bris has 15m views and he's telling them all it was offside or outside the box or he only watches half the game then makes up his own prejudice mind on the rest...

That's 15m potential mini bris vegas's and that thought is enough to put me off my goulash.

No link but it's called something like here is the city. It's actually quite tidy.

​If I've told @Bris Vegas once about exaggerating I've told him a million times.

http://hereisthecity.com.statstool.com/

The whole site gets 5.6k unique visitors daily and 22.3k page views...

for Bris to get 15m he'd have to have the entire sites traffic looking at only his article 4 times a day for 663 days.

Feck me they must be well written pieces.

WTF are Ambitious and Sage writing about to not get any views at all?

* I'm aware I'm being a little big arsey and if these are not the real traffic figures will look like a total bell end, but it's worth the risk ;-)

Archived