League One Play Offs.

ronnieronalde

Freeman is a bit of a favourite, put in some cracking performances

Thats the view of the resident sheff u fan at work.

Altho they loved Brayford, by the time they signed him the fans thought that they should have been spending the big bucks on a centre half instead of another right back. They ended up with no recognised central defenders and that probably cost them in the end.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​You’re a below average, second tier hack and always will be. This kind of site will be as good as it gets given your standard of pathetic scribbling….

…and by the way, anyone who has a different opinion to me is embarrassing, absurd, and downright ignorant too.

/BV mode off

​Well I can't please everybody buddy.

Everyone's opinion is welcome on all footballing matters, but when it's purposely vitriol then I think that's unwelcoming. 

​Well I can't please everybody buddy.

Everyone's opinion is welcome on all footballing matters, but when it's purposely vitriol then I think that's unwelcoming. 

​I agree...

Check out Rams Talk > Mascarell not returning > page 3

​Not sure why I would make such stuff up, though as has been pointed out, number of viewers doesn't necessarily mean well-written articles.

I actually wrote this last April, a good few months before Diego Costa signed for Chelsea. This report alone had over 80,000 views - and I've writen over 2,500 articles since joining the site.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/04/12/tt-report-chelsea-have-agreement-to-sign-60m-striker/page/1/

But I've gone abit more non-mainstream over the past few months and changed the writing style a little bit. Here's one I did at the weekend regarding Sherwood and Villa - got over 10,000 views which is very good considering.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/05/10/look-away-spurs-fans-the-premier-league-table-since-sherwood-too/

No, neither am I.

To get back to the earlier point, why did you feel the need to just blatantly lie and claim you had 15M views or would you sooner merely try and brush your ridiculous claim under the carpet. No doubt you'll simply dodge that question.

You can post your links up but I have read one or two of your articles and I find them drab and slightly uninformed. There are others who post on 'hereishthecity' who are able to write much more eloquently.

No, neither am I.

To get back to the earlier point, why did you feel the need to just blatantly lie and claim you had 15M views or would you sooner merely try and brush your ridiculous claim under the carpet. No doubt you'll simply dodge that question.

You can post your links up but I have read one or two of your articles and I find them drab and slightly uninformed. There are others who post on 'hereishthecity' who are able to write much more eloquently.

​That's great, we all have different writing styles and topics to focus on. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I've been praised on some articles and not so much on others. That's the beauty of it I guess.

I'm not fussed if you believe that page view count or not. Quite bemused at why you have dismissed it so strongly though. Do you think I exaggerate on here? I probably do.

​That's great, we all have different writing styles and topics to focus on. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I've been praised on some articles and not so much on others. That's the beauty of it I guess.

I'm not fussed if you believe that page view count or not. Quite bemused at why you have dismissed it so strongly though. Do you think I exaggerate on here? I probably do.

I have dismissed it so strongly because I know it is an outright lie.

You have boosted your ratings to try and satisfy your own self esteem. 

You said in a previous post 'we all exaggerate on here'. Speak for yourself Bris. I prefer to stick to facts and that is something which, if you want your blogs/opinions to be taken seriously, I would advise you to do. 

I have dismissed it so strongly because I know it is an outright lie.

You have boosted your ratings to try and satisfy your own self esteem. 

You said in a previous post 'we all exaggerate on here'. Speak for yourself Bris. I prefer to stick to facts and that is something which, if you want your blogs/opinions to be taken seriously, I would advise you to do. 

Fortunately with the blogging, we can all do opinion pieces and that's the beauty of it. I write from a neutral perspective on there, obviously on here I write as a fan of DCFC - hence my appreciation of Simon Dawkins!

​You have your beliefs buddy, I won't say any more on the matter.

Fortunately with the blogging, we can all do opinion pieces and that's the beauty of it. I write from a neutral perspective on there, obviously on here I write as a fan of DCFC - hence my appreciation of Simon Dawkins!

​You have your beliefs buddy, I won't say any more on the matter.

Opinions are opinions fine. You're entitled to yours.

Facts are facts. Don't try to bend them. Stick to what is true. You should not exaggerate. 

I won't say any more on the matter.

I bet wee Billy is rooting for them to win, and he can return, saying "I have returned!" On the big screen.

​Then when it all turns to poo again and he craps all over them, as it surely must, he can say "I have returded".

Hope Preston win it they deserve it. My sisters boyfriend supports them and always dissing Derby especially the play off final etc. Would be nice to go up there and play them again.

Thinking about it if they lose it would be karma right!?

• 2 months later...

Archived