I am so guttied

B4ev6is

The lads have fight so hard to stay in the play offs and then to let slip away like it did. But even worse for me they did not even show any effort to even try get back in the game. At one point I felt like crying this is not the derby I know and love with a passion. Do I think steve is going yes I do. Has he took us as far as he can yes I do. So maybe a change of manager but it has to be right man for the job. 

What does derby need to move forward we need a new striker that can help out martin and scores a few goals but someone with some pace. 

We need a new cdm in case thorn does not come back over the summer but I am hoping he does. 

If we can hang on to will huges as we need him but probleam is if we get a bid close 20m can I see the yanks taking the bid yes I can. And if so how much will the new manager see of it.

We also need a couple center backs and a right back and a left back. Can I see keo leaving yes I can. Can I see buxton staying maybe. 

And final can I see lee grant being our number 1 keeper next season no I cant as for me I think he has lost his confordance. Do we give the young kell roos a chance to step up maybe but I think a new goal keeper coming in the summer.

And final I am sorry guys if I have been a bit off a fool in recent weeks just that I really wanted to see this side go all the way. It took me 24 hours to carm down. Well done to watford and bourmonth sigh but it should have been us.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not so much gutted but angry and ashamed. Most important match of the season v a team that had nothing to play for (and had not won for a while or scored many goals recently) and we get turned over like that. The lack of skill and effort astounded me. 77 points yes but it's no good if the others get 78.

We're all a bit down B4 but that is football and I suppose supporting Derby is never an easy ride.

Whatever happens over the summer let us just hope we learn from our mistakes and win the title next season.

Our season went down the pan from Reading in the FA cup onwards.

Iike I said I felt like crying but also very angry I tried to give the lads a kick up the backsides but did not work. I never have a go at the players if they have given everything but they did not.

Iike I said I felt like crying but also very angry I tried to give the lads a kick up the backsides but did not work. I never have a go at the players if they have given everything but they did not.

Champions next year?

Thank you B4 for giving me some optimism as i was being told this week that a) i'll be out of work in a couple months, b) the car MOT emptied the bank account (so no holiday for the Hants' this year).

This was the bit of optimism I had - sod the fact that i shouldn't have been spensind whats left of earnings on trips for the playoffs. I was hopeful as you were keeping me that way.

We'll both be back mate. Enjoy the fishing whilst I buff up the CV and thank the factthat age discrimination in th workplace is illegal ;)

At this moment in time I am feel down in the dumps. But I will be taking up a old hobbie up that is fishing not done it in years.

Enjoy the fishing, try not to get too worked up about how many other fisherman there are around the lake, concentrate on the fishies

Thank you B4 for giving me some optimism as i was being told this week that a) i'll be out of work in a couple months, b) the car MOT emptied the bank account (so no holiday for the Hants' this year).

This was the bit of optimism I had - sod the fact that i shouldn't have been spensind whats left of earnings on trips for the playoffs. I was hopeful as you were keeping me that way.

We'll both be back mate. Enjoy the fishing whilst I buff up the CV and thank the factthat age discrimination in th workplace is illegal ;)

best wishes...... i hope things work out for you.

At the end of the day, football is just a game, entertainment.

its not really that important.  

B4  .....   ive been a Derby supporter since 1970  ,   and would say  some posters on here have been supporting them longer ...

ive experienced  a fair few highs and lows ..   from losing (  or being cheated out of a european cup final  )     to  winning the league ...   losing a f.a cup semi final ,   to  winning and losing a play off final  ....    with time  mate  it does become easier  ..the hurt  is still there ,  but  it does become easier  as time goes by  ..CHIN UP MATE

Archived