I am so guttied

B4ev6is

I been supporting derby since first ever game was against boro last 8 of fa cup when ravenilla was playing for them.

I have been to wembly twice in 2007 and last season but it still hurts and feeling rather let down. I do think it is time for a change of manager I can see steve going in next couple of weeks.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I been supporting derby since first ever game was against boro last 8 of fa cup when ravenilla was playing for them.

I have been to wembly twice in 2007 and last season but it still hurts and feeling rather let down. I do think it is time for a change of manager I can see steve going in next couple of weeks.

​Ravanilla?

You're thinking of Ravioli 

​look on the brightside  ...boro beat us 2 - 0  that day (  nothing new there )    .. but they got relegated  and also  lost at Wembley ....:D     every cloud as a silver lining

Not very funny messing with my emouations

Chin up chuck. Let's see what happens over the summer with signings. And if Mac is staying, I hope he means business and never lets what happened yesterday happen again.

There was no gameplan, no ambition, no want. We just rolled over. And if Newcastle just happened to watch it, perhaps they might think twice about wanting him. 

It was all so frustrating, the team we know are capable of so much more. Really disappointed but looking forward to see what gets changed. With this team playing as bad as that, I'm glad we didn't make the prem, we'd have been hammered every week. 

Time to regroup and get it sorted.

At this moment in time I never ever ever say this but I am not looking forward to next season. We need to face facts that maybe steve has taken us as far as he can. Maybe a few decent signing I might feel differently but right now black and white heart just been ripped out.

At this moment in time I never ever ever say this but I am not looking forward to next season. We need to face facts that maybe steve has taken us as far as he can. Maybe a few decent signing I might feel differently but right now black and white heart just been ripped out.

Keep positive b4. Your negativity is making me upset and not lookinf forward to next season. At least last season we had the world cup in between

Come on lad, Derby County is the only thing in life that won't be taken away from us. We'll keep turning up and watching the rams regardless of who's managing or playing for us or what league we're in.

Would be nice to win a league or a cup but we'll get there one day.

I am sorry mate but just how I feel right now.

b4, your picture under your name looks like you feel at the moment I think.

try not to get too down about, remember, some things are more important than football.

Crikey.

i never thought i'd read this.

no wonder he's got messy motions.

come on son! This is Derby. As schteve would say ' this is normal'.

I'm also really upset B4. I thought that this year was our year especially after last year. In the end it has come down to the 2 goals conceded against the brum that has cost us. I knew that karma was against us after this

Agreed those two goals seemed to stop us on our tracks, both at the time and in the final reckoning. Still blame the **** ref though!

Archived