I am so guttied

B4ev6is

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to hear something from the management team. what do they think went so wrong and what are they going to do about it? At least encourage us that we can continue upwards and not spiral into more seasons of deccline back into mediocrity.

Understand b4 that you're really upset, but a few wristy flicks of your rod in a quiet and peaceful setting will hopefully restore your karma!

We need your positivity back for next season to encourage the lads - whichever lads we'll have in the team by then.

COYR

He meant size of my fishing rod not other thing .

But right now I just cant be postive until I see something postive but at the moment I just cant see it. Thats why I giving football a break for a while.

best wishes...... i hope things work out for you.

At the end of the day, football is just a game, entertainment.

its not really that important.  

​You're very right mate - and its kind words like these that do help to keep things in perspective.

Until of course we were washed away by a tsunami of smugness today as the local media are full of Bournemouths victory parade and even though i live 25 miles away we needed sunglasses to stop the dazzling smirk from Eddie Howe.

Sour grapes? Well, maybe.....:rolleyes:

If your rods not been out for a bit, my tip is to gently wipe it first, then spray it with WD40 and vigorously rub it until you come to a shiney new surface.

You shouldn't rub your rod with lubricant. The fish will smell it.

Archived