Hypothetically: What would be your response if we were to miss out on the play-offs?

Ambitious

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Different jobs , clough had to get rid of the high earners and bring in signings who could improve the team , this he did and if he'd been given the same support as mclaren who knows what he could have done , give me one player who has had a better season this season than last season bearing in mind mclaren has been in charge all year ? 

Give me one player that's had a better season in any season before McClaren took charge. 

What your saying is you want McClaren gone because he's not done quite as well as he did last season when he took us from midtable nobodies to a Wembley final? 

After this failure of a season we're still miles better off than before he took charge and are better than under George Burley. McClaren still has a 54% win ratio. 

You want Derby County to rid themselves of a manager with a 54% win ratio for Sean Dyche? 

I'm not even arguing about the job that Nigel did. I like Nigel. Always have and always will I think. 

Yes Mac has had better support. Have a think why. Why has he had better finances?  Why have our crowds gone up especially in away games? 

Could it be because he transformed a midtable side? If it was so easy then why didn't Nigel do it? 

I will throw a cushion at the TV - if poss. at either Crooks or Savage, blame Keogh (obviously), have a little chuckle thinking about Chris Mill's shopping weekend at the end of May, and avoid this Forum until we have sold Bryson (because frankly I don't think I could cope with Valley's goading).  I have had a few disappointing ends to a season over the last 46 years, another one won't be so hard to take.

​I'll be the one laughing when I'm prancing around Louis Vitton and Gucci like a... Hang on a minute. This tattoo is starting to make me feel a bit funny.

Awh, look at the kitten on i-Rams display picture. So cute.

Same as most - very disappointed but more to do with the way we've dropped the baton over the last couple of months.

However, one thing I know for sure, come August, i will be looking forward to the season more than I ever did under the previous regime.

Different jobs , clough had to get rid of the high earners and bring in signings who could improve the team , this he did and if he'd been given the same support as mclaren who knows what he could have done , give me one player who has had a better season this season than last season bearing in mind mclaren has been in charge all year ? 

​Yep who knows where we would have been with another 5 Conor Sammons.

Will Hughes.

Now your turn, show Alpha how statistically we were better before McClaren & Co arrived...

​Martin??

For me a better player this season and if it was not for his injury would of gone on to score more than he did last season.

Even though he's made 20 appearances less this season he's only 7 goals worse off.

​Ince, Russell, Martin, Dawkins, Christie, Keogh, Ward (until he got injured), Ibe, Bent....................... 

Archived