When is Martin actually due back?

RobboRam

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if anybody else has the Derby account on snapchat but they recently uploaded a video of a young lad asking Martin if he's going to be fit for Friday, to which he responds "should be, yeah."

Make of that what you will

PistoldPete2

Something odd happening on the forum ... Multiple posts and you have to wait for recent posts to feed thru... Anyway martin should be back on Friday... So should Thorne... And Derby should get goals when they hit side netting, Watford players sent off for no reason, and if we are still not winning, then the ref should add 15 minutes random injury time. 

So Bucko had a bust up with Mac, which must have led to him having a back operation.

Now Martin has had a bust up which has led to him having fluid drained from his calf.

I'll give Mac his dues he certainly causes damage in these training ground bust ups.

The sad thing is that someone has actually sat there and wasted valuable minutes of their lives making these stories up.

The only sadder thing being that other people have decided to believe the stories.

I don't know if anybody else has the Derby account on snapchat but they recently uploaded a video of a young lad asking Martin if he's going to be fit for Friday, to which he responds "should be, yeah."

Make of that what you will

He'd give that answer whether fit or not.

"Should be."

"Hope so" 

etc etc. 

He'll be assessed all week and then the club will tell us when he's fit. I doubt he's been 100% fit since last Friday and the club thought they'd keep it secret. 

Archived