James Wilson - Sun

DcFc Dyycheee

Wilson is good in the air and he's got a good first touch.

I don't think he's quite as strong as Martin, but he would (have) offer(ed) a good option. 

I'd be tempted to bring in anyone who I thought could make a difference at this point in the season. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too late  - strikers are coming back next week

The issue was  - we have missed Martin for 10 weeks - and then bent got injured. So should have done something then!!

missed the moment and looks like the damage has been done.....................

PistoldPete2

Am I right that loan window closes tomorrow? So I can stop checking this forum. Except to see who we could have got on loan when martin first got injured. 

If and when we don't go up there will be several things we look back upon and say we're the reason for it. the main one will be our lack of activity in the loan market when we lost Martin and Bent. 

We made a great statement of intent in January but I'm afraid those around us have gone that extra mile in the loan window in the run in. 

If and when we don't go up there will be several things we look back upon and say we're the reason for it. the main one will be our lack of activity in the loan market when we lost Martin and Bent. 

We made a great statement of intent in January but I'm afraid those around us have gone that extra mile in the loan window in the run in. 

I think we should look at this positively.

Whilst we have lost Jake and Omar, the club must think that Martin/Bent and Thorne/Eustace are fit enough to see us through to season end. They must also think that bringing in someone new at this stage isn't going to help the balance.

2 months ago there were posters on here, many posters, who were creaming themselves that we could put out two equally strong teams, and that we had the best squad in the division.  What we need is a win, particularly against Watford. One win, is more important than one extra loan player. One win could change the dynamic measurably.

Archived