Derby County v Watford

PrivateDerby

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I am usually an optimist but I must say the gods just aren't with us this season

our attacking play doesn't have the same zip of last season and we are far to slow moving the ball forward.

Thorne might as well sit the season out now.

why we never had a back up for Martin has cost us dearly. He holds up the play and allows everyone else to make the runs we saw last year.

We just aren't anything like the team without him

management have to take some of the blame for not having cover for what is a crucial position in our system

Roll on next season, we aren't going up this season

Guys, I am usually an optimist but I must say the gods just aren't with us this season

our attacking play doesn't have the same zip of last season and we are far to slow moving the ball forward.

why we never had a back up for Martin has cost us dearly. He holds up the play and allows everyone else to make the runs we saw last year.

management have to take some of the blame for not having cover for what is a crucial position in our system

Christie wtf has happened with him, thank god for Keogh he's like a 1 man defence tonight, never a red card mind, Watfords record when down to 10 men this season is 3 wins and 1 draw, hopefully 1 defeat after tonight!

Christie wtf has happened with him, thank god for Keogh he's like a 1 man defence tonight, never a red card mind, Watfords record when down to 10 men this season is 3 wins and 1 draw, hopefully 1 defeat after tonight!

Archived