Sean Dyche

i-Ram

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to add a little something to the comments, he was actually at the Birmingham game sat in the Directors box / vip area, I thought he was there to watch somebody with a view to a loan ?? perhaps he had been for an interview ? or perhaps he was just watching the game as he had a day off ?

he's a very good manager, and is very committed to Burnley, but if we were unlucky enough to lose McClaren, and then lucky enough to pick up Dyche, his voice would do my head in. I dont think i could listen to post match interviews anymore. its madness, it manages to be huskey, gravelly and quite high pitched all at once, and he's got some west country going on. twists my melon maaaaan. and for that reason, i'm out

Wow. You lot really are delusional

if Sean Dyche leaves Burnley it will be for a bigger club. He isnt going to take a backward step to join Derby. Your not a big club in anyones eyes but your own.

Stop embarrassing yourselves with threads like this for fxcks sake

if Sean Dyche leaves Burnley it will be for a bigger club. He isnt going to take a backward step to join Derby. Your not a big club in anyones eyes but your own.

Archived