Sean Dyche

i-Ram

How do we fancy young Sean as our next Manager then, ALWAYS ASSUMING Stevie Mac goes for the Geordie Dollar in the Summer. The Sun on Sunday says he is our first choice replacement. Quite like how Dyche gets his back four well organised, and he is imo doing a great job at Burnley with hardly any spend.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite ignorant view rammyboy. Considering how many goals they scored last season, I'd say his football was and still is pragmatic, not negative. The game last night, the one where they beat Man City, I wouldn't suggest it was negative in the slightest! 

Quite ignorant view rammyboy. Considering how many goals they scored last season, I'd say his football was and still is pragmatic, not negative. The game last night, the one where they beat Man City, I wouldn't suggest it was negative in the slightest! 

I think that the only that McClaren will leave in the summer is if we pretty much repeat last season. We were favourites for promotion this season and have spent several weeks at the top of the league. McClaren's reputation is still not brilliant for many Premier League fans. If we don't make the play-offs or don't make the final, McClaren will be regarded as a 'nearly' manager, and therefore unacceptable to any PL club big enough to tempt him away. If we go up I think he'll stay with us anyway.

However, if he does go, I'd be ecstatic if we brought in Dyche. Top manager in this division and enough about him (now he's had some experience) to keep us when we finally do go up.

Archived