Derby County v Middlesbrough

-JW-

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looked on the DCFC ticket site, and depending on how many Boro bring (not many) and prawn sandwhich brigades, we look very full.

29k?

I don't think a draw is enough. We're at home and we have to seize the initiative from Boro. 

Look at all the other teams in the top 6 on Tues, all have very winnable games, we can't be cut adrift from Bournemouth and Watford, even if that does mean taking risks. 

Massive games, and we need our big players. If Thorne trained on Thursday and Friday, and then if he does on Monday, chuck him in.

COYR

As long as we stop "the big I am" Bam Bam glove wearing Chelsea light weight boy up front for them scoring, I'll be quite happy. Just been checking out flights for Monday 25th May in London, think we might have a date with Watford that day or some other team might. I can remember the Aberdeenshire Rams chatting to a Watford fan on the train, from Luton into London, he was wishing us all the best against QPR, and I've got that funny feeling that we might have said something along the lines, of probably meet up with your lot at Wembley next year.

I don't think Mascarell will be back. They said his injury was uncommon, which likely means they don't know what the hell to do about it. I don't think he'll be seen in a Rams shirt again this season.

Nervous about this one to be honest. Toughest game left this season in my opinion. Win it and we set a message of intent for the final few games, lose and we are replying on some teams lipping up along the way. 

A draw is okay, but not ideal and puts us in a similar situation to a loss, the only difference being we would drag Boro down with us which would be one less team to need to slip up. 

Mo think we can win it, but it will be a nerve wracking affair. I just hope our fans don't get on the lads backs if we're struggling. Confidence is key now. 

If Thorne comes in, it answers any question regarding formation. Let's hope that happens. Equally, I doubt he'll manage the full 90, so we'll have to earmark either Hanson or Warnock to step in for the last 20...

We need the ball to stick up top. Does that mean it's time to try Lingard there? Didn't he play that role for Brum last season?

If Thorne comes in, it answers any question regarding formation. Let's hope that happens. Equally, I doubt he'll manage the full 90, so we'll have to earmark either Hanson or Warnock to step in for the last 20...

We need the ball to stick up top. Does that mean it's time to try Lingard there? Didn't he play that role for Brum last season?

Archived