Derby County v Middlesbrough

-JW-

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm worried about our squad choices for this games. Let's face it, we were fortunate today, even if we did deserve some, and we might not get so lucky against Boro. 

In his post match interview, McClaren mentioned about getting players back after the international brake.... Including GT and Chrissy. I thought they both trained on Friday? What's the delay? One positive is that McClaren said Bent has a chance for the Wolves game

Same eleven I expect. We will have to wait until tuesday morning regarding injuries but im guessing mascarell, buxton and thorne maybe close to a return to the bench seen as it didnt sound like they would be out much longer.

I wouldn't have Albentosa anywhere near our starting eleven. Not until he learns that hoofing a football up in the general area of our forwards is not the Derby way.

We should try and stick as close to the eleven that got us to the summit of the Championship as possible.

Bring back Christie at right back as he offer something going forward and move Shotton to centre back.

I wouldn't have Albentosa anywhere near our starting eleven. Not until he learns that hoofing a football up in the general area of our forwards is not the Derby way.

We should try and stick as close to the eleven that got us to the summit of the Championship as possible.

Bring back Christie at right back as he offer something going forward and move Shotton to centre back.

Archived