Keogh

Eley1508

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you listen to Hanson after the game ?  I presume   'Keezy' is Keogh ....,who talked him through the game.  And I guess he is tutoring  Albentosa too.    He is our captain and as such has other pressures and responsibilities on him as well as his own game.  Just think how many different defenders in different combinations he has worked with this season.  Get off his back.

Did you listen to Hanson after the game ?  I presume   'Keezy' is Keogh ....,who talked him through the game.  And I guess he is tutoring  Albentosa too.    He is our captain and as such has other pressures and responsibilities on him as well as his own game.  Just think how many different defenders in different combinations he has worked with this season.  Get off his back.

My honest evaluation is that he's a guy that is uncomfortable as a captain, he doesn't thrive on having the armband like other players might, but he's done his best to step up and do his job whenever he's asked to.

As a defender, he makes a lot of errors. But to be fair to him, he plays the game on a knife edge and that suits us quite often when his risks pay off. Christie is a similar type of defender to be honest. Same as Mascarell if I'm being even more honest. They all take big gambles and put their love spuds on the barbecue for the cause, so they get some of my respect for that at least.

only my opinion and what i see every week aint going to change my mind i think hes cack! he does a job barley but never looks in control , always always half a yard from a dropped ******* he will cost us more than he saves us !

anyone who thinks just blindly saying hes our capt we love him is going to make him a better player is on drugs!

if hes so good would you keep him should we go up????

i don't boo him ( we have had cause ) i will be behind the team same as every week but i know now hes the player who i will be watching with one eyes closed and a grimace on my face......

Archived