to everyone who going saturday

B4ev6is

Once I can not make this one as I am unable to get. But stand firm behind the lads sing pround and loud. I believe that us derby fans when on top voice inspires the lads. They just need

To hear we are all firmly behinde them

I know a army of derby fans traveling down in numbers 1300 out of 1900 but what I hear could be even more traveling down on the day. I want every single derby fan to chant derby gonner win the league maybe this will final make them belevie in themselfs.

You say I am your leader please chant it and I will be there in spirt.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually laughed and everyone turned around thanks B4!

I do think vocal support could help the lads but in typical Derby fashion if we're not creating any chances or winning you got no chance of us being vocal! Hopefully we get a win would take a draw!

I'm one of the fools, whilst DCFC have my ultimate support at all times I'm not too convinced it makes that much difference, if we don't sing all game and smash and grab the match Birmingham City style I'll be delighted.
I'll be on the pop in Norwich Saturday night either way, win, lose or draw. Looking forward to it.

Come on you Rams.

I still stand by what i said.

If we sell out, or even if we take a good number, slightly less than we would otherwise, all this does is justify Norwichs decision to charge so much. It also says that football fans will follow their team no matter what. Something else i disagree on.

For me, it cannot be justified.

To quote another poster "'I'll get a season ticket at bayern Munich before i start paying 40 quid every week to watch championship football"

Archived