Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

On 11/11/2023 at 21:54, Inverurie Ram said:

It doesn’t matter that the picture was Exeter away last season. Torbay Rams were in the South Stand today, and that’s a photo of their flag. 

I will probably at some point now have to pause the highlights of today’s game to get a far worse picture of their flag, just to appease you!

Unless you’ve got a photo from today that you’d like to post yourself, and share with everyone, that would be more helpful and more positive. 

Would you like 3 smiley faces back, 1 for every goal today!

Thank you.

Yes please I was only saying 😃😃😃as I am a torbay ram🐏& was pleased to see it as I took the photo 

4 hours ago, Daly duncan emery duncan said:

Yes please I was only saying 😃😃😃as I am a torbay ram🐏& was pleased to see it as I took the photo 

I thought you were Torbay Ram, I’m not surprised, as you were very quick to pick up on the photo not been from the Barnsley game. 😀😀😀

Anyway brilliant flag mate, and all your photo’s look great on your Twitter page.

Did you not take any on Saturday at Barnsley game? I could only see the Torbay Rams text bit of the flag whilst watching the game.

Pride Park can be a struggle at times looking to hang up flags, especially in the South Stand. I see Swindon Rams sometimes goes down at the bottom near the goal, but has to fold the flag up in a certain way to hang it, and he sometimes goes in the East Stand to hang it up in the East Corner etc.

Anyway I’m sure you enjoyed the game, it’s always great to see Rams flags from all over the world, hanging all around the world etc.

Up The Rams.

5 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I thought you were Torbay Ram, I’m not surprised, as you were very quick to pick up on the photo not been from the Barnsley game. 😀😀😀

Anyway brilliant flag mate, and all your photo’s look great on your Twitter page.

Did you not take any on Saturday at Barnsley game? I could only see the Torbay Rams text bit of the flag whilst watching the game.

Pride Park can be a struggle at times looking to hang up flags, especially in the South Stand. I see Swindon Rams sometimes goes down at the bottom near the goal, but has to fold the flag up in a certain way to hang it, and he sometimes goes in the East Stand to hang it up in the East Corner etc.

Anyway I’m sure you enjoyed the game, it’s always great to see Rams flags from all over the world, hanging all around the world etc.

Up The Rams.

Thanks mate small group of us down here few of us chipped in to get flag last season . I wasn’t there on sat some of the lads were & are season ticket holders in south stand is hard to get a good position for flag in there though . I don’t really go on forums much or Twitter that will be my mate who puts them up on Twitter I was just chuffed to see pic I  had taken on here as this is forum I just usually look on as I love seeing the rams flags all over the country that you post & also find it very useful with the ticket updates how many sold left etc from forever derby & angie ram . On one of our pics you put up is John sims who is a torbay ram & regularly attends home games  played for us in the 70s all the best look out for us at bristol rovers game & port vale away I will be attending these 🐏🍺👍

16 hours ago, Daly duncan emery duncan said:

Thanks mate small group of us down here few of us chipped in to get flag last season . I wasn’t there on sat some of the lads were & are season ticket holders in south stand is hard to get a good position for flag in there though . I don’t really go on forums much or Twitter that will be my mate who puts them up on Twitter I was just chuffed to see pic I  had taken on here as this is forum I just usually look on as I love seeing the rams flags all over the country that you post & also find it very useful with the ticket updates how many sold left etc from forever derby & angie ram . On one of our pics you put up is John sims who is a torbay ram & regularly attends home games  played for us in the 70s all the best look out for us at bristol rovers game & port vale away I will be attending these 🐏🍺👍

John Sims - DCFC - Torbay Ram 🐏

24A9D4AA-00C4-40D8-ABA6-63649EF28C54.jpeg

3BF61FC6-549A-497E-93F9-E719705EBF92.jpeg

778C5EEE-C280-4DBF-90E6-5BA35AFDCA80.jpeg

E7586173-872A-4B39-9538-F14450E84269.jpeg