Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

6 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

14A61E68-1179-4B79-AA8D-7F65A0EC836D.jpeg

Clearly your not drinking enough and their are two many chairs in the picture and tell the bloke with the specs on the table to drink up and to get a quick round of shorts in and not to fall over, coz he hasn't got his specs on!

And are you in the Dolphin?........

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Clearly your not drinking enough and their are two many chairs in the picture and tell the bloke with the specs on the table to drink up and to get a quick round of shorts in and not to fall over, coz he hasn't got his specs on!

And are you in the Dolphin?........

Not the Dolphin mate. The Black Swan in Utch. 

654FAB14-477C-4ED2-A22A-96395F04C49B.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I was particularly drawn to the fact that our old EDS away shirt is a perfect colour match for The Ukraine flag!  ???

So was I and was about to edit my reposted post of the picture above, but now you've posted it, no need too.

Here's another picture of such and a link. And maybe the guardian thinks we are in the premier league!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2022/mar/05/english-football-ukraine-support-premier-league-in-pictures

3500.jpg

19 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

20220221_130107.thumb.jpg.f07d104a11f8b12cb0dc044ecf19d671.jpg

I think you might be colour blind @Mucker1884. ?

Oh!  Was the yellow one a third kit then?  I stand corrected!  ?

One of my all time favourites, and one of the few replicas I still have and wear!  ?

EDIT:

Without checking, I now suspect you're having me on... and that they are both "EDS Away shirts", from different seasons.  If that's the case, you are a bad man!  ?