Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

I wonder if there were any Derby County flags at the first Scotland v England game I went to in 1984, I was on the terraces in the Scotland end behind the goal staying very quiet opposite the travelling England fans. Any Rams fans there? with there flag? 

The second Scotland v England U21 game I attended was at Aberdeen, Pittodrie in 1988 and I think I might have been the only Ram at this one, cheering Paul Gascoigne and the boys on. https://www.11v11.com/matches/scotland-v-england-16-february-1988-258027/ Any other Rams fans at this one? Don't think I saw any England fans or flags etc.

The third Scotland v England game I attended was in 1989 and again I was keeping very quiet near the half way line opposite the TV cameras, when a Division 3 player did the business. Any Rams fans there? with there flag? Can't remember seeing any.

Edited by Inverurie Ram

C'mon someone show me a photo of that flag behind the goal at Preston today, my fingers were not quick enough with my camera on Sky TV today, so anyone watching the game back on Rams TV etc, please stick your photo of it on here. It looked like Manks Rams or something.

You can see the one I mean by this photo. In the far corner, but someone post a better photo etc.

14diwiq.jpg

On 16 February 2018 at 21:20, Inverurie Ram said:

So does @therams69 giving Roy Orbison a run for his money!

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity.

2wm3xah.png

I've spotted him

@sage

45 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I saw him asking someone to post it up and just thought I'd be a gent for once, but if he's gonna start posting his famous music vids, I might take it back down.

Nice one ossieram. You are a true gent. Have a Hughes goal and a bit of flag action and keep them flags up!

And enjoy the Deby boys, and the flags all enjoying themselves in the German sunshine.