Jordan Rhodes

Cardifframs

Don't get it. Forest can only pay a max 11.5k a week, which leaves blackburn footing the rest. Forest can't pay any loan fee either or agent's fees unless they're included in the payments to the player. So most of the risk stays with blackburn, banking on forest going up to make their money back on the sale (weird to place so much faith in another team), which seems unlikely even with Rhodes. Odd, verging on the make believe...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get it. Forest can only pay a max 11.5k a week, which leaves blackburn footing the rest. Forest can't pay any loan fee either or agent's fees unless they're included in the payments to the player. So most of the risk stays with blackburn, banking on forest going up to make their money back on the sale (weird to place so much faith in another team), which seems unlikely even with Rhodes. Odd, verging on the make believe...

​I don't believe that for a second. If he came in and started scoring then there is no chance on earth that Steve would drop him. 

It's not a case of picking your best eleven now, it's a case of picking your in-form players and the ones who are hitting the back of the net and keeping out at the other end. 

Rhodes could keep Martin out, comfortably if he scored goals on a regular basis. I still don't think Blackburn are daft enough to think Forest can be promoted. It'll take at least seven wins out of 10. 

​Really? You don't think that one of the reasons we have struggled without Martin is that he is integral to the way we play as well as the goals and the ability to defend? Bent can't do what he does and I'm not sure Rhodes can. He might be able to, but as you say, you stick with who can score and who can defend. Martin does both very well.

Last I heard Forest hadn't even payed up for Assombalonga  and they want to bring in Rhodes if I was Blackburn I would be having a chat with the Peterborough chairman. If he comes here great if not we move onwards and upwards as we still have Martin who would be top scorer by now if he hadn't been injured.

​I don't believe that for a second. If he came in and started scoring then there is no chance on earth that Steve would drop him. 

It's not a case of picking your best eleven now, it's a case of picking your in-form players and the ones who are hitting the back of the net and keeping out at the other end. 

Rhodes could keep Martin out, comfortably if he scored goals on a regular basis. I still don't think Blackburn are daft enough to think Forest can be promoted. It'll take at least seven wins out of 10. 

Archived