Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County

Rev

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team:

................................grant............................

shotton......... Keogh...........Buxton.......Forsyth

...............................mascarell.......................

...............bryson............................Hughes

Ince..........................Russell ....................Dawkins

roos- albentosa - ward - lingard - Christie - Hendrick - warnock

Christ, this forum has gone down hill judging by the comments in this thread. Saying that, I would say our support this season has been quite poor. 

We moan after winning, moan after drawing and want a complete overhaul after losing. 

I'd suggest some people on this thread deserve nothing more than mediocre football played in a bland, unwatchable fashion, i.e. Nottingham Forest. 

I feel just fine about this one.I trust Mac & Co. to put the right team on the pitch and the Rams to take care of business.

But if do lose...razor blades will come out again as per usual I am sure from some.

The sheer pessimism on here at times makes me want to slam my head against the wall.

Anyhoo...

COYR!

I can't see why Russell playing up front wouldn't cause problems for a struggling Brighton or Birmingham. We will just have to alter the way we build our attacks. The midfield is going to have to get forward to support him. Fulham was hopefully a blip, clearly we weren't at the races for whatever reason.

I can't see why Russell playing up front wouldn't cause problems for a struggling Brighton or Birmingham. We will just have to alter the way we build our attacks. The midfield is going to have to get forward to support him. Fulham was hopefully a blip, clearly we weren't at the races for whatever reason.

I feel just fine about this one.I trust Mac & Co. to put the right team on the pitch and the Rams to take care of business.

But if do lose...razor blades will come out again as per usual I am sure from some.

The sheer pessimism on here at times makes me want to slam my head against the wall.

Anyhoo...

COYR

Archived