yesterday game was a message

B4ev6is

Hey guys yesterday game was a message to the whole league we mean busniess unforntley for bolton they did know what hit them or how to cope with us. But a geltmen who sit behind me has recentley just got over a majour opperation but it was nice to see him back it has been far to quite with out behinde me wistling so i can not hear very well. The whole team played very well tom ince surprised just how good he really is and i throught masion bennet did really well when he came on.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys yesterday game was a message to the whole league we mean busniess unforntley for bolton they did know what hit them or how to cope with us. But a geltmen who sit behind me has recentley just got over a majour opperation but it was nice to see him back it has been far to quite with out behinde me wistling so i can not hear very well. The whole team played very well tom ince surprised just how good he really is and i throught masion bennet did really well when he came on.

Bennett was brilliant, i agree.

Was unlucky with that shot that nearly went in.

You're getting Bryson and Bennett mixed up, the other subs that came on were Bent and Dawkins

Archived