Nice touch DCFC!

admira

I've just taken a phone call from the DCFC Marketing Manager who thanked me for buying a season ticket for next year.

Apparently as I was the first new customer to buy one, they want to give me a prize so look out for the half time pitch presentation v Sheffield Wednesday or Charlton.

Hope it's a full refund! :)

I had one for four years then gave it up when the fuel costs rocketed since I live in Ipswich.

Can't wait to be back for every home game now I've traded in the 3.5 litre petrol guzzler for a sensible diesel!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently as I was the first new customer to buy one, they want to give me a prize so look out for the half time pitch presentation v Sheffield Wednesday or Charlton.

I hope you really like I-Pro.

I've just taken a phone call from the DCFC Marketing Manager who thanked me for buying a season ticket for next year.

I had one for four years then gave it up when the fuel costs rocketed since I live in Ipswich.

Can't wait to be back for every home game now I've traded in the 3.5 litre petrol guzzler for a sensible diesel!

I hope you're a fan of the drink 'iPro'.....

Apparently as I was the first new customer to buy one, they want to give me a prize so look out for the half time pitch presentation v Sheffield Wednesday or Charlton.

You'll fit in here with al the other plastics.

Archived