massive que at ticket office

B4ev6is

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to renew my season ticket early today me and dad must have qued nearly 1 hour. But we also got tickets for brighton in.a few weeks time so i wander how many tickets been sold already.

Surely you could of asked while in there?

Que? I am from Barcelona, I no understand you.

A faintly historic 400th post plus my lost Hackgate100 tapes.is 500 posts!. Mas o menos.(more or less).I would like to point out that this figure is greater than the size of Steve McClaren's first team squad. Que sera, sera.. Tickets are going to be like rocking horse droppings now, very hard to find.

What's the longest you've ever queued for tickets?

I think my personal record is somewhere between 5 and 6 hours for the 06-07 play off final.

5 hours for me too for the Brighton away play-off tickets. Wasn't even necessary as folks were turning up at midday after the queue had all dispersed and bagging tickets. Had to make sure though.

Off topic it anyone know how many tickets we have for Norwich and when they go on sale

No information at all yet but got feeling that it'll be up on site very soon.

What's the longest you've ever queued for tickets?

I think my personal record is somewhere between 5 and 6 hours for the 06-07 play off final.

Overnight several times in the 1970's.

Please don't. Some of us haven't got over it yet. And it was never offside.

Certainly won't be now I think jack Taylor said of nish's goal if they aren't interfering with play what are they doing on the pitch?

I would say if there's a rule that doesn't apply to players who are on the pitch why would they have it?

Queued for 2 nights in the concourse in 2007 for Play Off final tickets. Even though I had a free ticket (i was a steward that season), I wanted to be able to sit/stand with my boys. So missed the cup final or whatever was on on the saturday, and camped 2 nights with a couple of mates to get 7 tickets together.

Archived