Jesse Lingard

mikeyoung

First post ,so hi every one,

Exciting times ahead not seen this amount of action from us in the transfer market since Jim Smith days, think Lingard would make a great signing for us a quality player with premiership experience at Brighton, comes across as very professional and ambitious young lad determined to succeed so will fit in well to the team 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First post ,so hi every one,

Exciting times ahead not seen this amount of action from us in the transfer market since Jim Smith days, think Lingard would make a great signing for us a quality player with premiership experience at Brighton, comes across as very professional and ambitious young lad determined to succeed so will fit in well to the team

Need to fine tune your footie knowledge.

Brighton = prem????????

About to go back to work here in a minute...but am eating a big damn bag of Hershey's Kisses right now. That work?

Sorry AR. Here in the UK we think Hersheys tastes of vomit. Seriously. According to my American pals over here, you think our chocolate tastes of fat!

Is ince n lindgard better than hoilet and the other guy from qpr?

I think Hoillett could've been world class but there's something wrong with him. I am very happy with just Ince, he can single-handedly win games, but he won't need to, he'll be part of the team.

Archived