Jesse Lingard

mikeyoung

forgot to add, Jordan who?!! F.U THANK YOU Brendan!

A little gratitude to one of the best premier league managers would be in order. Ibe did well for us, they were smart to recall him. And now we have gotten better. 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:  Please tell me you're trolling.

Not familiar with trolls unless you're talking Warcraft. Explain in 5 paragraphs with a thesis statement at the end of the first one. Thanks. 

Not familiar with trolls unless you're talking Warcraft. Explain in 5 paragraphs with a thesis statement at the end of the first one. Thanks. 

Explain what, 1) the concept of troll, or 2) my argument against Brendan Rogers being one of the best Premier League managers?

1) Troll (n, col) - is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. See also, WUM (wind up merchant)

2) The sale of Suarez to Barcelona left them with a lot of money and power to really kick on and make it their year. Instead, he buys absolute dross, the peak of which being Mario Balotelli. Nothing he could do about Sturridge's injuries, granted, but he should have built the depth of squad necessary to deal with it. If Southampton could manage it (albeit mostly Scouse money), pretty sure Liverpool could. Koeman, Allardyce, Mourinho, Pellegrini all had better seasons so far.

Sorry it's not 5 paragraphs, but I've made my point.

Explain what, 1) the concept of troll, or 2) my argument against Brendan Rogers being one of the best Premier League managers?

1) Troll (n, col) - is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. See also, WUM (wind up merchant)

2) The sale of Suarez to Barcelona left them with a lot of money and power to really kick on and make it their year. Instead, he buys absolute dross, the peak of which being Mario Balotelli. Nothing he could do about Sturridge's injuries, granted, but he should have built the depth of squad necessary to deal with it. If Southampton could manage it (albeit mostly Scouse money), pretty sure Liverpool could. Koeman, Allardyce, Mourinho, Pellegrini all had better seasons so far.

Sorry it's not 5 paragraphs, but I've made my point.

1) Nope. If i post, I believe it.

2) Rodgers: Has transformed Liverpool into an exciting team that plays attractive, flowing, attacking football, every which way. It's Brian Clough style stuff. He's taken average players or underperformers and made them into superstars. Sterling. Sturridge. Even Suarez. Now its Coutinho. Forced to make a sale of Suarez, Balotelli was a gamble that hasn't paid off, and the Lambert thing was some sort of nostalgic back up move. He has been meh on signings but he's a great manager. And don't forget who built Swansea not just into a premiership side from nothing, but into a powerful premiership side, just like what we are doing right now.  

The wind up was the fellow who told rodgers to f off for taking Ibe back. We should be grateful to BR, not berating him. Ibe is a Liverpool player and Liverpool are a stronger club than we are right now. If he feels he was ready and they had a need, it was right to take him back. 

1) Nope. If i post, I believe it.

2) Rodgers: Has transformed Liverpool into an exciting team that plays attractive, flowing, attacking football, every which way. It's Brian Clough style stuff. He's taken average players or underperformers and made them into superstars. Sterling. Sturridge. Even Suarez. Now its Coutinho. Forced to make a sale of Suarez, Balotelli was a gamble that hasn't paid off, and the Lambert thing was some sort of nostalgic back up move. He has been meh on signings but he's a great manager. And don't forget who built Swansea not just into a premiership side from nothing, but into a powerful premiership side, just like what we are doing right now.  

The wind up was the fellow who told rodgers to f off for taking Ibe back. We should be grateful to BR, not berating him. Ibe is a Liverpool player and Liverpool are a stronger club than we are right now. If he feels he was ready and they had a need, it was right to take him back. 

How old are you? Not insinuating anything, just wondering. 

How old are you? Not insinuating anything, just wondering. 

Write me 3 paragraphs over 200 words on the subject of why you love Derby accents, and I will tell you. Oh, did you say you prefer hard green bananas or soft yellow ones? I don't remember.

Archived