Jesse Lingard

mikeyoung

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be ecstatic if we signed Lingard and Ince.

I worry about Dawkins though. He is very much a confidence player and one that I think on his day can be a real asset. If these two come in surely he'll be no more than a bit part player?

Having said that there is no sentiment in Football and we clearly want this promotion so exciting times to be a Ram

Would be ecstatic if we signed Lingard and Ince.

I worry about Dawkins though. He is very much a confidence player and one that I think on his day can be a real asset. If these two come in surely he'll be no more than a bit part player?

Having said that there is no sentiment in Football and we clearly want this promotion so exciting times to be a Ram

Dawkins would still be apart of stuff, Bennet would drop out of the squad

Yea but with Ward, Russell, Ince & Lingard most likely ahead of Dawkins he'll get little game time.

I guess he'll fight it out with Ward. For me Ward wins the battle. Just

Russell is injured for abit, ward is likely to be, Dawkins hasnt got the best injury record either. there is room for all until the end of the season 

Russell is injured for abit, ward is likely to be, Dawkins hasnt got the best injury record either. there is room for all until the end of the season

You are right. Ward won't last the season without another knock so always good to have options.

Our bench is getting ridiculously strong

You are right. Ward won't last the season without another knock so always good to have options.

Our bench is getting ridiculously strong

So's our first team

Archived