Dawkins

gordinio

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's obviously struggling with something? He's been poor since his move was made permanent. Must be the only player in this league who can't play a simple 5 yard pass

Out of all the things you could pick him up on, you go for that? He has a pass success around 90% - better than any other winger in the division. 

He wasn't great tonight, don't get me wrong. However, I never come away from a game thinking any other than he was 'tidy' ineffective, maybe, but he's always tidy. 

Poor again tonight but I was unaware of the personal issues.

Looked menacing a couple of times when he cut inside in second half but unfortunately no end product.

If his head is not right he should not be playing but maybe we are a bit short so had little choice.

Out of all the things you could pick him up on, you go for that? He has a pass success around 90% - better than any other winger in the division.

He wasn't great tonight, don't get me wrong. However, I never come away from a game thinking any other than he was 'tidy' ineffective, maybe, but he's always tidy.

Just because a pass is "completed" doesn't mean it's a good pass

He was tosh.

Harsh, but that's your opionon fair enough. But please support him he's having tough time outside football, I for ONCE will support him all the way. He tried his best tonight.

Harsh, but that's your opionon fair enough. But please support him he's having tough time outside football, I for ONCE will support him all the way. He tried his best tonight.

I will 100% always support a player wearing the famous black and white. I've never booed a player in my life. I just vent my post match frustrations on here!!!

I think he's a good player. Very tidy in possession and often looks pretty dangerous when cutting inside. Yes he blows hot and cold but I think it's vital that we play him and Hughes at the moment to stop ourselves falling back into the awful hoofball we played in the second half two weeks ago.

I will 100% always support a player wearing the famous black and white. I've never booed a player in my life. I just vent my post match frustrations on here!!!

I fully respect that pal. Understood your frustrations

Boys been asked to go out and give it a go because we are short due to injuries and a recall by a parent club and even though heis struggling with a problem he has not refused or said I may not really be up to it.But rolled up his sleeves and contributed to a result that takes us up to second and coincidentally we scored twice after he had gone off but that has happened many times to many players.

Good luck sorting out your problems, the people who are moaning are the one's who were cheering when you fired in the two at Fulham so just ignore them.

Archived