Kwame Thomas - Notts County - 1month loan.

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was talking to a Nott's County supporting season ticket holder last night and he said he is the best player they've seen at Meadow Lane all season.

Very hungry for the ball and got the penalty from hard work and determination.

He also said that in the programe notes on Saturday, all the Nott's County players have said Santos is the most skillful player at the club. 

I was talking to a Nott's County supporting season ticket holder last night and he said he is the best player they've seen at Meadow Lane all season.

Very hungry for the ball and got the penalty from hard work and determination.

He also said that in the programe notes on Saturday, all the Nott's County players have said Santos is the most skillful player at the club. 

That's very surprising

Thomas being so good.. guess it's one game but in the 4/5 I've seen him play he looks half the ability of some of those in the team he plays with.

I can't really comment because I've never seen him in a full competitive match.

A loan can really help a player find their feet and maybe, just maybe show what true potential they have. Different surroundings and coming out of their comfort zone is a big thing for a young player. 

Look at Callum Ball when he went to Nott's County, we never heard any decent reports I don't recall and what is he doing now? He was reported on here though to be the next big thing and just didn't cut it for one reason or another.

I can't really comment because I've never seen him in a full competitive match.

A loan can really help a player find their feet and maybe, just maybe show what true potential they have. Different surroundings and coming out of their comfort zone is a big thing for a young player. 

Look at Callum Ball when he went to Nott's County, we never heard any decent reports I don't recall and what is he doing now? He was reported on here though to be the next big thing and just didn't cut it for one reason or another.

Only remember B4 fancying Callum Ball.

Thomas is an established England U20 striker, so maybe we just haven't seen the best of him.

When you think of some of the players he is ahead of in order to get in the squad, it's frightening. In fact, he's the joint most-capped player at U20 international level. 

We'll have to see, because I have to agree with SRG on this, I've never been bowled over by his ability but I haven't see him THAT much. 1-2 full games, plus the odd cameo.

Thomas is an established England U20 striker, so maybe we just haven't seen the best of him.

When you think of some of the players he is ahead of in order to get in the squad, it's frightening. In fact, he's the joint most-capped player at U20 international level. 

We'll have to see, because I have to agree with SRG on this, I've never been bowled over by his ability but I haven't see him THAT much. 1-2 full games, plus the odd cameo.

To be fair to the kid, if he'd an out and out striker, more of the poacher variety you won't see a lot in short spells... They don't tend to be involved in build up play or anything like that... was trying to explain that about Bent at the weekend to my dad when he came on...

To be fair to the kid, if he'd an out and out striker, more of the poacher variety you won't see a lot in short spells... They don't tend to be involved in build up play or anything like that... was trying to explain that about Bent at the weekend to my dad when he came on...

He's missed some sitters for the U-21's though from the match reports I've read and highlights

Archived