Kwame Thomas - Notts County - 1month loan.

Animal is a Ram

That might mark the end to the loaning-out experiment. Hardly seems worth disrupting their lives just for not even half a dozen appearances. Not sure how much they'd take from that.

He played in 5 games in a month, with a couple of starts, for a League One team at the right end of the table...and thats bad? That's pretty good for a teenage lad who is developing still. Sending off was harsh and meant he would miss some time too. And it meant he could play for our U21's too. Got a lot of football in the last month and half, positive.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But he weren't in Nottingham - he was in Notts (what the distinction is I am unclear but it has wound up our Gump rivals for Yonks so must be very important to make).

The proper names are Nottingham Forest and Notts County. The trees get upset when anyone calls them Notts as it's not their name and they are sensitive souls. Mind you, I faind it hard not to correct any who calls us County.

Confusingly though, Meadow Lane is on the north bank of the Trent, making it in Nottingham, whilst the City Ground is on the south bank, making it in West Bridgford.

The proper names are Nottingham Forest and Notts County. The trees get upset when anyone calls them Notts as it's not their name and they are sensitive souls. Mind you, I faind it hard not to correct any who calls us County.

Confusingly though, Meadow Lane is on the north bank of the Trent, making it in Nottingham, whilst the City Ground is on the south bank, making it in West Bridgford.

West Bridgford has some nice smart areas.

Hard to believe, I know.

West Bridgford has some nice smart areas.

Hard to believe, I know.

I used to live in West Bridgford, funnily enough its what people usually say is the best part of Nottingham and its not even in Nottingham. Although i do remember a poll not too long ago which stated Long Eaton was the best place to live in Nottingham.

It all got too confusing for me so I moved back home to Derby.

I used to live in West Bridgford, funnily enough its what people usually say is the best part of Nottingham and its not even in Nottingham. Although i do remember a poll not too long ago which stated Long Eaton was the best place to live in Nottingham.

It all got too confusing for me so I moved back home to Derby.

That'll be because it's in Derbyshire

Archived