1st World Problems (What irritates you?).

Rev

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the fact that I somehow cannot manage to throw my mobile phone from 6 inches onto either the sofa or the bed without it somehow springing into life like some 14 year-old Romanian gymnast on the tumble mat, flipping, bouncing and jumping off the sofa/bed and landing on the floor! It's outrageous and totally defies the laws of physics.

having a big sausage but a small bladder is a pain. Especially on a night out on the lash.

It's stressful having to wrestle it out of my jeans after every pint! :(

Should probably keep your 'after a night out sausage' somewhere other than your pants so you can open your pants easier.

That in mind, why do you keep an 'after a night out sausage' at all, surely you could get better food than a cold (or crotch temperature in your case) sausage after a night out.

the fact that I somehow cannot manage to throw my mobile phone from 6 inches onto either the sofa or the bed without it somehow springing into life like some 14 year-old Romanian gymnast on the tumble mat, flipping, bouncing and jumping off the sofa/bed and landing on the floor! It's outrageous and totally defies the laws of physics.

Hard body, elastic surface. I can actually explain what's happening in detail if you really want. It most certainly isn't "defying" the laws of the physics.

Should probably keep your 'after a night out sausage' somewhere other than your pants so you can open your pants easier.

That in mind, why do you keep an 'after a night out sausage' at all, surely you could get better food than a cold (or crotch temperature in your case) sausage after a night out.

Hard body, elastic surface. I can actually explain what's happening in detail if you really want. It most certainly isn't "defying" the laws of the physics.

Elastic surface? It's a sofa, not a funking trampoline!! It doesn't happen with the remotes!

• 2 weeks later...

Kids proms! So far this has cost over 200 quid for a end of school party, what's wrong with a disco in the school hall, a warm bottle of cider stashed round the back of the sports hall, and the possibility of sticky fingers if he's lucky?

Sometimes I'm with the infidels when it comes to American influence spreading worldwide.

Kids proms! So far this has cost over 200 quid for a end of school party, what's wrong with a disco in the school hall, a warm bottle of cider stashed round the back of the sports hall, and the possibility of sticky fingers if he's lucky?

Sometimes I'm with the infidels when it comes to American influence spreading worldwide.

My Senior prom,I bought my date a corsage,ride in limo,and my tux was quite pricy as well as I recall.

It ended up being...a great night though.

My Senior prom,I bought my date a corsage,ride in limo,and my tux was quite pricy as well as I recall.

It ended up being...a great night though.

I'll assume you got a ride in the limo on the way back, in that case money well spent!

I've been waiting my whole life for a thread such as this:

1. Americans who sate that they "saved our asses" in the war.

2. Americans who try and correct my spelling online.

3. Americans who won't shut up about the revolutionary war.

4. Most Americans.

I think you meant to say 'state' not 'sate', and I am a huge fan of the Revolutionary War I must say.

Oh and:

Mrs-Doubtfire-middle-finger

;)

The terrible spelling and grammar on football forums, not least this one. :(

It's "should have" not "should of".

Apostrophes either mean a missing letter (see "it's" above) or belonging to something. They don't signify plurals.

Also, "you're" means "you are" whereas "your" means "belonging to you". And don't get me started on there/their/they're.

Archived