The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I tried to out-football Derby and I got it horribly wrong. But you cannot legislate for us playing football suicide.

"This job is proving more difficult than I ever thought it would be. But I am not hiding away from it and I will make the tough decisions.

"I am very proud of being the manager of this wonderful football club.

"I will take full responsibility for the results and I got it wrong so I have to look at my performance."

Hundred years ago we won the second division and forest finished third bottom.

1971/1972 or whatever  :D  This will be the same for this season (hopefully) :D  :lol:

Strange appointment. Completely random. He did say we are the best team in the Championship by a 'country mile' so that tells me he does know football. 

It's going to be hard to hate a man that clearly loves us soo much. Then again, we managed it with Pearce. 

I presume they got Freedman in cos he's cheap. But I imagine Fawaz managed to negoiate a huge salary.

There are few players in their squad they can sell for any cash and they aren't allowed to bring anyone in. They probably won't go down this season, but they might be better off if they get it out the way now. Still, at least they beat us.

I'd say the only good thing he has done at Forest is get $7m for two average players in Darlow and Lascelles.

I have no idea how they managed to pull that off.

Besides that, the whole club is rotten - we're 20 points ahead of them on the pitch and a million miles ahead off it.

I'd say the only good thing he has done at Forest is get $7m for two average players in Darlow and Lascelles.

I have no idea how they managed to pull that off.

Besides that, the whole club is rotten - we're 20 points ahead of them on the pitch and a million miles ahead off it.

I wonder if Newcastke got a mystery

Archived