The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearce says Assombalonga, Fryatt and Mancienne will probably be all out injured on Saturday. 

Hardly surprising Fryatt is injured - Reid probably misinterpreted his name.

It's easy to determine when they were not at the game - lengthy posts timestamped between 3:00 and 5:00 on a Saturday tends to be a giveaway.

You are excused, Dawny, because you're still digging the sand out of your arsecrack.

Not really, I regularly post on the matchday there while I'm at the ground. Trick is to turn your 3G off as every fooker in the stadium is trying to use the same network.. 

Not really, I regularly post on the matchday there while I'm at the ground. Trick is to turn your 3G off as every fooker in the stadium is trying to use the same network.. 

Your team must be boring that you resort to posting on a rivals site whilst you have paid to watch your team...so really you are a closet Rams fan, can't bear to be away from our forum even on matchday and during the match.

Not sure if that is dedication or just sad.

We won't win this game by playing football, it'll only play into Derby's hands. Ugly, direct, route one, whatever you want to call it must be our game unfortuantely. Just as long as we can cause as much pressure on them when we get the ball into their half, we have a chance. Derby's defense is so poor, it could work.

Derby - 23 goals conceded (Joint 3rd best in the league)

Forest - 35 goals conceded (Joint 15th best in the league)

Derby - 12 clean sheets (Joint best in the league)

Forest - 8 clean sheets (Joint 7th in the league)

I wish we had their defence  :(

We won't win this game by playing football, it'll only play into Derby's hands. Ugly, direct, route one, whatever you want to call it must be our game unfortuantely. Just as long as we can cause as much pressure on them when we get the ball into their half, we have a chance. Derby's defense is so poor, it could work.

Derby - 23 goals conceded (Joint 3rd best in the league)

Forest - 35 goals conceded (Joint 15th best in the league)

Derby - 12 clean sheets (Joint best in the league)

Forest - 8 clean sheets (Joint 7th in the league)

I wish we had their defence  :(

That only confirms actually how little gumps know about football. Love how he says they will have to play ugly, route one stuff!!.

I'm sorry but isn't that how they have played all season?? :lol:

Archived