The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technically we'll be top of the league from the kick off then, in the as it stands table.

Technically, they don't award points until the game has finished. The 'as it stands' table is sausage.

Was just looking at our line up from the game last season (H). Hughes came on after 85 mins... I assume he will start on Sat? Was great v Ipswich.

Our squad to me looks stronger this time around bar Thorne who played a big part in the 5-0 drubbing.

Anyway... Forest team for Saturday compared to the last game at the i Pro... Which line up is stronger?

(Sorry, took a while to get to the point and OT)

I personally think that Pearce will drum it into them not to lose.

Trouble is, their players will be that scared of losing, that they'll be terrified at the whistle, if we go a goal ahead, I think it'll be game over and the flood gates may open again.

Difference is, our players will be looking forward to the game, I can't think theirs will be some how?

I think we'll win and so will everyone else (except mad Kenny!). However, they will be motivated and will therefore probably play better than they have been of late. It could be close and I'm going 2-0 with a professional and controlled performance similar to Leeds on the 30th December.

Whatever the result, the biggest game of their season won't have Forest playing in it. Just like last year.

We'll all be anxiously watching our promotion battle.

C'mon lads,

Ooooooh Bobby Zamooora...

#ForestLegend

Archived