The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

3 hours ago, StockholmRam said:

Erm..lol...thanks for that Rynny...what does it all mean though? We're we as bad as I think we were? 

Haha, not as bad as expected with some, but no where near our usual standards. Worst pass accuracy was Russell followed by Martin, Warnock and Johnson all under 80%. Worst on the pitch was Matt Mills (also the fewest attempted passes 14) with a whopping 41.7,  followed by Hobbs with 47.1% of the 17 passes completed.

Also a note for Bent who didn't pass the ball once :lol:

43 minutes ago, ValeRam said:

It just goes to show what a nonsense looking at detailed stats in isolation can be - apparently johnny russell had a better game than Warnock.

It was more for the passing accuracy than the rating but whoscored are normally very good with their ratings.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, rynny said:

Haha, not as bad as expected with some, but no where near our usual standards. Worst pass accuracy was Russell followed by Martin, Warnock and Johnson all under 80%. Worst on the pitch was Matt Mills (also the fewest attempted passes 14) with a whopping 41.7,  followed by Hobbs with 47.1% of the 17 passes completed.

Also a note for Bent who didn't pass the ball once :lol:

It was more for the passing accuracy than the rating but whoscored are normally very good with their ratings.

Ok, i think I understand.

So Johnny was better than Warnock

Hmmmmm…..

47 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well I'm back, having given Daveo some grief on twitter and he kindly rescinded my ban :D 

Own up - who posted this? Is Eddie still here? Bet it was him. Or that Muespach Geezer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZpdhK0VK3o

Haha that's hilarious. The guys is obviously drunk, and knows very little about football

I hate this 'the players didn't play for the badge, they were out-fought, they weren't up for it' etc. etc. Club together 11 fans from this forum I can guarantee they will show all of those qualities above and still lose about 30-0. 

Forest won the game because they were better on the night. Played to their capabilities, tried nothing fancy and defended superbly. Derby, as has been said, played poor but these things happen.

I don't actually care that it was against Forest. Could have been against Huddersfield for all I care. Regardless of the opponent, we played poor and overcomplicated things.

We'll never win football matches playing like that, no matter who we play against.

As a Forest fan, all you can do is enjoy it. You've got no hope of making the playoffs, so the only thing you have to look forward to now is the return match at the iPro.

This isn't a dig, it was the same for us under Clough. Literally two games against Forest were the only things to look forward to, for four/five years straight. Amazing how mental you go though?

Forest acted like they'd won the cup, while Derby acted like they did when Bucko scored that last minute winner in 2013. In reality, it's just another three points towards a potential 12th place finish.

Big, whopping, wow.

We played our worst and they played out of their skins for a lucky deflected goal 1-0. Good for them. They play like that in the reverse I can see a nice goal difference booster for us. Upside here is they will be stuck with Doggy for at least 3 more games.

On 11/7/2015, 2:51:38, stoners said:

Oh right

Standard reply

all of a sudden this match doesn't mean owt? Who are you trying to kid?

Don't get me wrong, I'm annoyed but nowhere near as hacked off as I was earlier in the year.  I knew from 20 mins onwards we were never going to score cus you could tell we didn't turn up.  I'm not the only one to agree it was the worst performance of the season

You got your tactics right, we didn't turn up, the best team on the night won.  

12 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well I'm back, having given Daveo some grief on twitter and he kindly rescinded my ban :D 

Own up - who posted this? Is Eddie still here? Bet it was him. Or that Muespach Geezer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZpdhK0VK3o

great to have you back... i can't se the video, but from the comments its not me i assure you.

The role have been reversed havent they, it used to be all we had to play for and we won a large chunk of them and ultimately finished 15th now its your turn...enjoy it....by the way, how much longer will that win give Disco Dougie?

5 hours ago, CLOUGH1971-72 said:

I see trouble ahead for forest. They will end up like Leeds,Glasgow rangers and in some ways aston villa. Farwaz is a joke. I don't think brian Clough would have put up with him for a minute. 

Who's Farwaz? 

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

great to have you back... i can't se the video, but from the comments its not me i assure you.

The role have been reversed havent they, it used to be all we had to play for and we won a large chunk of them and ultimately finished 15th now its your turn...enjoy it....by the way, how much longer will that win give Disco Dougie?

Yeah it's where we are now. Unfortunately after decades of mismanagement the embargo is our punishment and this seaosn was always a write off before it even began. I went to Wednesday away and wasn't particularly impressed with Dougie, but if he can continue to get the team playing as we did against you, he should stay the season. 

Key now is maintaining that level of play. (Obvious statement of the day)

Archived