The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

58 minutes ago, AnimalisaRam said:

Wednesday should have had 3. Amused me that Dougie came out and said they 'looked comfortable'.

Surprised Ward wasn't sent off and Oliveira did well to escape a card after swinging out.

Clearly you need to atune yourself to Dougie-speak.

Forest were comfortable. He's right. No one can deny it. Comfortably second best.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The club seems to lurch from crisis to crisis, with embarrassment after embarrassment caused by an ownership that is struggling still after three years to comprehend the scale of running a club the size, stature and reputation of Forest."

It's OK, the Fawaz ownership is progressing towards getting the club to the position it's size, stature and reputation merit. And Doogie is doing a competent job of getting them there.

7 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

I miss the heady days of Elvis & Dawny spouting off that Uncle Fawaz and King Bill-eh were on the verge of delivering their third star.  Seems like a long, long time ago now...  FACT

Their prolonged absence truly has left a, er, GAP in our lives

8 minutes ago, davenportram said:

that happened a couple of years ago with official training kit - they had Sundeeland badges. He's on the budget deal

Haha! Yeah I remember.... Wonder if they have got any play off tshirts from 07/08....

9 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I still can't work out whether I want Preston to win tonight or not. Under normal circumstances it'd be a given that I'd wish Forest's opponents well. However, the last thing we want is for any new manager bounce to interfere on Friday.

Allow me to help - Yes, we want Preston to win. ;)

Archived