The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm coming out……. - I'm going next Tuesday night v Burnley

Its an invite, and I'm looking forward to it. Sitting in that wooden stand that the fire service have condemned since the day after Hillsborough. Watching the pain on their faces as they get beat by the clarets. Hearing them talk about things from 30 years ago. Doing the sweepstake on predicting  if the crowd gets above 19000. Silently fist-pumping when the away team go four-up.

Oh yes, this is going to be good.

I went to see Forest play Sunderland at the city ground in the home end about 98 and Sunderland won 3-0, I was only 12-13 and it was really hard not to cheer/laugh when Sunderland scored.

That was the most stupid thing I have ever read in my entire life.

Here's a window. Is it in Notts or Derby?

Here's a ceiling. Notts or Derby?

Here's some fans dressed in red, stood behind a red post, waving red scarves. Notts or Derby?

Jesus Christ. You owe me 30 seconds after linking that

That was the most stupid thing I have ever read in my entire life.

Here's a window. Is it in Notts or Derby?

Here's a ceiling. Notts or Derby?

Here's some fans dressed in red, stood behind a red post, waving red scarves. Notts or Derby?

Jesus Christ. You owe me 30 seconds after linking that

Hang On - You are always on here, that can't be the most stupid thing you have ever read.

Eddie and MacRamFamamladingdong will be devestated

Hang On - You are always on here, that can't be the most stupid thing you have ever read.

Eddie and MacRamFamamladingdong will be devestated

Too right.

Oh, wait.....

Forest should never have sacked Cotterball. They're so much of a non-threat nowadays I actually find them boring. I liked it when they thought they were going to win the league and we had loads of Forest fans on here.

Now they're all resigned to being a rubbish lower mid-table, potential relegation candidate sort of team.

You know how far they've fallen when players like Lansbury was being tapped up by Burnley.

Archived