The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

I laughed at this;

Fazzas got to be getting nervous now..... i hope all the fans that went booed and if they didnt boo they are happy clappers.

But then I remember reading similar (if slightly more eloquent) comments on Saturday......

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just watched the highlights of their pre-season games and to say the signs don't look good would be an understatement. 

This is based purely on highlights, but this guy here (Martin Koch)... absolutely shredded their defence in that last game.

23.06.2014-Martin-Koch-e1432131552518.pn

Helsingor have just be promoted from the Danish second division to the first, which is still the second tier of the Danish league, while Mjallby were relegated from the Swedish top flight. Odense are in the Danish top flight though, so I guess that 4-2 loss does come with some credit. 

All in all, though, the defending looks comically slow and ponderous. Jack Hobbs and Mancienne look absolutely terrible. 

Maynard looks half-decent, his touch is sharp and build up play looks okay. Henderson looks like a poor man's Conor Sammon, but that Taylor looks lively to be fair. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see them sign Taylor, Maynard and perhaps even Henderson. 

I fear an extremely long season ahead for them. 

I've just watched the highlights of their pre-season games and to say the signs don't look good would be an understatement. 

This is based purely on highlights, but this guy here (Martin Koch)... absolutely shredded their defence in that last game.

23.06.2014-Martin-Koch-e1432131552518.pn

Helsingor have just be promoted from the Danish second division to the first, which is still the second tier of the Danish league, while Mjallby were relegated from the Swedish top flight. Odense are in the Danish top flight though, so I guess that 4-2 loss does come with some credit. 

All in all, though, the defending looks comically slow and ponderous. Jack Hobbs and Mancienne look absolutely terrible. 

Maynard looks half-decent, his touch is sharp and build up play looks okay. Henderson looks like a poor man's Conor Sammon, but that Taylor looks lively to be fair. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see them sign Taylor, Maynard and perhaps even Henderson. 

I fear an extremely long season ahead for them. 

Who cares who the sign , let's just hope they entertain us yet again like the Pearce debacle last season

Can't wait for the red dog laugh in

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33365719

Jamie Ward on joining Forest. It's funny because he keeps referring to 'us' meaning Derby. He's trying desperately to convince Forest that all his wumming was just banter an he loves them really. Not buying it for a second. 

When we play them we should sing: 'Jamie Ward is a ram, he hates Forest'. I wonder what reaction that would get from him. He's bound to score though. 

Daft amount of money for someone with limited technical ability. Guess they may accept if WBA come back with something a bit better.

WBA not interested in him anymore apparently.

Allow me to be the first to welcome back Dawny, Stoners, Tigger, Notts_Ram and all the other gumps back to the fold. Not only did they win, they scored 3 away at Stevenage.

Ward took a few free kicks, they amounted to nothing. 

They're all praising his corners though, saying they've finally got a good corner taker and might actually cause problems this season from set pieces now. Typical, he leaves us and finally learns to beat the first man :lol:

Archived