The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't care.......seriously, don't give one flying...they've been conspicuous by their absence just like their team.

Just been reading some of the comments on here from earlier in the season.

That championship trophy didn't quite work out did it? And who was the clown who thought you'd be promoted by March?

That championship trophy didn't quite work out did it? And who was the clown who thought you'd be promoted by March?

​Where did the gumps finish by the way?, not used to looking that far down the league.

​Ah, crawled back out of the woodwork have we? Talking of clowns who though we'd be promoted by March, half of your lot we're screaming from the rafter that you had won the league . . . IN AUGUST! . . .  

how did your season go by the way? surely you must have finished above us with the money you spent last season, and with our massive capitulation?? 

Enjoy your embargo by the way 

​Where did the gumps finish by the way?, not used to looking that far down the league.

​It must rankle with you that the 4 points our shower of **** took off you cost you the play-offs.

You could argue too that since Benny Osborn nearly broke the net in the 92nd minute at Pride Park you've not been the same.

​Remember when you were a frequent posting at the start of the season when Forest were near the top of the league? Then you disappeared after we overtook you and you slowly slipped down the table ..... just a coincidence I guess?

Amazing. Nice to see you've found the way out from that rock you've been under. It must be a great season when you can celebrate the August league title and your neighbours missing out on the playoffs.

How's the bottom half of the table looking? We can't see it from here.

Florest never made it to the new Wembley yet, if we are bottle jobs then what does that make them. Assbanana will be the last big money signing they make for a while. With doggy in charge I'm thinking of putting money on relegation for florest next season.

​It must rankle with you that the 4 points our shower of **** took off you cost you the play-offs.

You could argue too that since Benny Osborn nearly broke the net in the 92nd minute at Pride Park you've not been the same.

:lol:

Fortunately I'm not 5 like you & I take my football as it comes, i don't get mardy if we lose and I don't brag if we win.

Grow up little boy ;)

Archived