The January Window Transfer Suggestion Thread

Thorne

Joey F*cking Barton? i hope thats a joke. the last thing we need is that arse anywhere near the club. i'd rather we finished outside the playoffs if he is what it takes to get into them. i'm still getting over the fact that tosser Savage finished his career with us!

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually though of Joey Barton coming here when I saw the teletext. Would be fine if we got him on loan and could send him back the same he let the club down in any public way. ideal for games like Boro and Watford and Wigan away. Ban him from twitter as he has an opinion on most things. Do not let him tackle any of our players. he would only want 40k a week. I want 40k a week also. Have Derby got any serious money in their kitty or would we have to sell someone to buy players in the January window?

I was thinking the same thing when he was at Brentford the weekend. There must be a link with MAC or something. I don't actually know how I would feel about having another Savage here. Put it this way we don't really like him as fans but maybe he would work as a replacement for Thorne until he is back. a little bit fresher than Eustace and we need a bit of grit. I can see this happening to be fair.

I read that there had been a "coq up" with tickets so he couldn't get into the Chelsea v QPR game. Hence his decision to go to Brentford.

I read that there had been a "coq up" with tickets so he couldn't get into the Chelsea v QPR game. Hence his decision to go to Brentford.

To be fair if that was the case as you know QPR would of taken there own stewards, he would of been recognised or he could of call someone in the media I am sure they would of got him in.  

I never claimed looking like a fat ladyboy precluded him from being a good defender.

So he has nothing about him that you dislike, other than his looks?

He also looks nothing like what you said. Classy moves by yourself and Mr. Barton

Why does Forsyth need competition? As he isn't playing as well as last year? Martin doesn't have competition and he is doing pretty well, Roos is not really pushing Grant and he was doing ok before his injury, the list could go on. The only players we should be looking to bring in are people who can make the team better  

Archived