The January Window Transfer Suggestion Thread

Thorne

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I'm concerned, our needs are:

A CF in the mould of Martin, so that we can send Best back

A LB to offer competition for Fozzy. He's been poor lately and I feel that he could benefit from some competition - Lee Naylor is hardly breathing down his neck for a first team place...

For the left-back I'd suggest Ak

Ah I get you. Sorry I thought it was just a nickname for like milk with nutmeg and brandy. Makes sense now,

Over here we have these things called egg custard tarts, but there are no eggs in them, it's just a tart base with custard that's been set.

Ah I get you. Sorry I thought it was just a nickname for like milk with nutmeg and brandy. Makes sense now,

Over here we have these things called egg custard tarts, but there are no eggs in them, it's just a tart base with custard that's been set.

custard is made with eggs you tart

Common sense. I'd expect players such as Ake that currently sit on the Chelsea bench are considered to be good and talented enough to potentially cover for players such as Cahill etc. I admit to a lesser degree Hayden but I've seen him play for England internationally (u19) and he's one of Arsenals best prospects in defense. If Mourihino thinks Ake is good enough for a spot of Chelsea's bench then that would most likely suggest he would cope playing in the championship.

Hayden isn't Arsenal's best defensive prospect, Bellerin definitely is. I'm not a big fan of Hayden if I'm being honest, well, I'm not a huge fan of many Arsenal youngsters - they've really gone backwards in that respect. 

Ake is still so young, I have never felt that confident in him but he is a classy player. Christensen is the better defender, for me. 

I wouldn't want to sign any U21 defenders that come to mind, to be honest. 

If we are going to pick random unheard of young players then.....new balls please.

Rulli, manea, nabiullin or marin, tah,bensebaini ,neves, mukhtar, coric, bakkali, kownacki, odegaard

If we are going to pick random unheard of young players then.....new balls please.

Rulli, manea, nabiullin or marin, tah,bensebaini ,neves, mukhtar, coric, bakkali, kownacki, odegaard

I've heard Tah, Bakkali, Kownaki and Odegaard - we need more unheard ofs 

In my opinion we need a mobile hacker (not someone who hacks into your phone), who can hack in the best possible taste and get away with it. Would have been handy on Saturday against Brentford. one or two of their players strolled about 25 yards without meeting the said hacker. May be necessary to turn crunch matches from defeats into draws or draws into wins. We have nine games left out of 31 against the other members of the top six. I much preferred it when we made it top priority to stop letting goals in because we were not losing games. Watford could be six points away from us if we do not win tonight. One third of the season gone after tonight. 15 games for 26 points. 26 x 3 = 78 points plus a draw is 79 points that is Play Off Time. Is it time for an unbeaten run and we can moan about the lack of style of football as we go along? Mourinho has never objected to sending the odd enforcer on to hold onto what he has, so why not McClaren?

Archived