The January Window Transfer Suggestion Thread

Thorne

we will never get John Anthony Brooks, playing in the Bundesliga and starting for the USA after his good world cup, why drop to Derby?

Harry Kane, starting a few games for Tottenham now, good prospect, better than soldado, why send him on loan?

however Wilson from Man U, comes off the bench a few times but with Rooney, Falcoa, RVP in front of him maybe Man U could be persuaded but I think he will stay as cover.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most on here are thinking far too small. Let's splash out on a budding star (4-8m) and add some real quality - not a player who can 'back up' Martin or Keogh but one who is far better than the both of them ... an Igor Stimac sort of move that will propel us into the PL. Rush can make it happen. We need to finish 1st or 2nd, and I am tired of struggling and listening to the staff or players talk about - oh we want 5 or 6 points from 9 etc etc. Take all 9 ffs! 

Only a suggestion but Conor Washington from Peterborough to replace Leon Best?

Tall, Fast and Strong. Also not a bad scoring record for a young lad

No more Con(n)ors!! Conor Doyle, Conor Sammon, James O'Connor...

Conors just don't work! Let it go!

Most on here are thinking far too small. Let's splash out on a budding star (4-8m) and add some real quality - not a player who can 'back up' Martin or Keogh but one who is far better than the both of them ... an Igor Stimac sort of move that will propel us into the PL. Rush can make it happen. We need to finish 1st or 2nd, and I am tired of struggling and listening to the staff or players talk about - oh we want 5 or 6 points from 9 etc etc. Take all 9 ffs! 

Yeah! Lets spend money on players "proven at this level"! I know, I've just had the best idea! Lets buy last seasons Championship top scorer! Guaranteed success right? Does

Julian green, American/German lad who I rate really highly. Said last season that we should loan him from bayern Munich for a winger spot now he's moved to hamburg, if we go up he'd be one hell of a signing.. American ram you know who I'm on about? The kid who came on to score against Belgium in the WC

Julian green, American/German lad who I rate really highly. Said last season that we should loan him from bayern Munich for a winger spot now he's moved to hamburg, if we go up he'd be one hell of a signing.. American ram you know who I'm on about? The kid who came on to score against Belgium in the WC

Yeah mate I rate him very highly and think he has a very bright future.

Yeah! Lets spend money on players "proven at this level"! I know, I've just had the best idea! Lets buy last seasons Championship top scorer! Guaranteed success right? Does

See ... thinking small again. That's a Nigel Clough team mentality. A championship player isn't top quality, nor is a Scottish player, or a low level premier league player whose contract won't be renewed. We aren't talking about a performing monkey, Tombo. You're adding ONE big signing ... to push you over the top. Don't want "proven at this level" i never said that ... i am saying someone who could light the next level on fire too.   Think back to IGOR, or Luc Castaignos today, someone of that ilk. 

Find a player with the class of Stimac for less than

I've heard Tah, Bakkali, Kownaki and Odegaard - we need more unheard ofs

Ok......ignoring the major talents that we'd never get....sule, tielemans, halilovic, zivkovic, gabigol, zelalem, gaudino, mastour, munir, sandro ramirez and jedvaj......and those you might also know......like souttar, riedeweld, oztunali, brandt, werner, coman,

What about......

Mvogo, zizo, abner, gollini, kempf, ponce, bonazzoli, vlasic, and avdijaj?

Ok......ignoring the major talents that we'd never get....sule, tielemans, halilovic, zivkovic, gabigol, zelalem, gaudino, mastour, munir, sandro ramirez and jedvaj......and those you might also know......like souttar, riedeweld, oztunali, brandt, werner, coman,

What about......

Mvogo, zizo, abner, gollini, kempf, ponce, bonazzoli, vlasic, and avdijaj?

I think their wages would be too much.

Archived